imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 358 Q&A
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I love the options and have experimented far more with these than I ever would have at a salon. I even mix and match sets. You can be as creative as you want with them.
It says to press down in the center first. Oh did I mention you do not have to have glue!! no messy glue!! perfect for a clutz like me. However when I pressed down in the center first my hair would get caught under the edges of the nails that were not down firmly so now I press down the outside edges first and then put pressure to the center.
They stay on a long time and I have not yet had one pop off. I would like to see them come in different shapes other than the blunt squared off look but I still love them.
I have been using them for six months and the only complaint I have it they are so hard to pull off when I want to do a quick change to go out somewhere special but well worth the small fee for them just remember to change them earlier than when you are going out.
I have also had no nail damage to my real nails using these.
But they have held up! (I got the matte black, LOVE)
The nails lasted a week for me. But I am in the shower everyday & am constantly getting my hands wet. So this would last longer for others who took more care of their hands, I'm sure. But I edited my review to remove another star. The nails have weakest adhesive at the ends where your cuticles are. So after about 2 days, they'll snag. I have really long hair & these would constantly snag on the nails.
I like them better than nail wraps because of application. I do think the nails are on the short end. My natural nails were longer so I had to cut them to try these out. The nails are great for everyday wear because they are durable, short, & come in subtle patterns.
I received this product for free to review for the Shimmer Box.
I DO know though, that if you don't use the prep pad prior to attaching them, they won't last as long. I made that mistake on my third purchase of these. So forewarned do not skip that step. I definitely a resident have already recommended these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos