BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Buy on kmart*
Kara E.
I have mixed feelings about these nails. While I love how cheap and easy they are to apply, I find them looking very fake on my own nails while on my friends they looked beautiful. It seems with these that it varies from person to person. I only bought the nails with a French Tip and found them popping off constantly on my thumb and ring finger while the others stayed on a good amount of the day. If you're looking for a quick solution for a party or night out definitely go with these but I wouldn't be replacing a manicure with them as they barely lasted a couple hours on me.
Angel P.
I had finally decided to stop abusing my nails with acrylic and gel and my naked nails were painful to look at- thin and cracked from months of salon " beautification." I found a much better alternative when I was sent a package of imPRESS nails to review a couple of weeks ago as part of the Shimmer Vox Box. I admit I put off trying them because I didn't think I would like them. I expected them to look cheesy on and to fall off right away if I didn't baby them. I hadn't used press on nails since junior high and had no idea how far the technology has come. I've had these on since Saturday and doing everything I normally do, and they feel comfortable and look pretty awesome. Wanted to share. I'm done with acrylics. I've already picked up my next set from Walgreen's. There's no shame in a non-damaging AND inexpensive alternative to salon manis. These are great!
Stacia T.
N Chesterfld, VA
Initially I was in love with the impress nails. They are super easy to apply, no glue needed and have the cutest designs! I got tons of compliments on the designs. By day 3 I wasn’t quite feeling the same way. Usually with press on nails (the ones you need glue for) I can get at least a solid week of use out of them. With the impress nails the adhesive starts to get messy and dirty if the are longer than your finger nails and it’s hard to do practical things like wash dishes etc. and it’s just not hygienic so for that reason I give it 3/5. Even when I used nail glue in addition to the adhesive that it comes with, my experience wasn’t that great. I wouldn’t buy them again or recommend them unless you’re pressed for time and only need them for a single day event. imPRESS Press-on Manicure

*I received the product complimentary for my review
Brittany S.
Several friends of mine have worn these for quite some time now and i decided to give them a go.. I personally never get my nails done at the salons and I polish my nails myself. I figured these would be good for those days or occasions that i don't have time to do my own nails. It is day 1 for me and already I've contemplated removing them. I followed all the directions, I've pressed them down super firmly and most of them are still lifted on the sides. I ran my hand through my hair and cringed because 1 of the lifted sides ripped out about 6 strands of hair at 1 time. I do think they're cute, love the designs and colors, love the idea of them and I'm going to keep them on for as long as possible. Hopefully no more hair is lost in the days to follow cause I'd really love for these to be my go-to!  imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Junior H.
Tampa
Where have these been all my life?  I love them. Walmart had them on clearance for 2.50 so I bought a few and went back the next day to get every single one they had. Now I buy them at regular price.  I get so many compliments on these and people ask me where did you get your nails done.
I love the options and have experimented far more with these than I ever would have at a salon.  I even mix and match sets.  You can be as creative as you want with them.
It says to press down in the center first. Oh did I mention you do not have to have glue!! no messy glue!! perfect for a clutz like me. However when I pressed down in the center first my hair would get caught under the edges of the nails that were not down firmly so now I press down the outside edges first and then put pressure to the center.
They stay on a long time and I have not yet had one pop off. I would like to see them come in different shapes other than the blunt squared off look but I still love them.
I have been using them for six months and the only complaint I have it they are so hard to pull off when I want  to do a quick change to go out somewhere special but well worth the small fee for them just remember to change them earlier than when you are going out.
I have also had no nail damage to my real nails using these.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
These press on nails are great for quick and easy use! Trying to find the perfect fit for your nails can be challenging with the nail sizes. This is my first time using this product so I am interested in seeing how long they last! They seem to stick well and look good for press ons. The price is fair and way cheaper than hitting up the nail salon! I will more than likely use these again!

Update:
The nails stay on really well! I had one nail crack but I’m sure that was my fault. Taking them off isn’t terrible, but also not fun. It took me about 10 minutes.
Kathy T.
Crisfield , MD
These nails are amazing! I bought them on a whim after seeing a friend talk about them on Instagram. They took just a few minutes to size to my fingers, and literally a few seconds each to apply. I cut and filed them just like my regular nails, and they’ve been perfect ever since. I applied them on a Wednesday night and as I’m writing this review on Monday afternoon, I’ve noticed one nail is starting to loosen up. But other than that they look absolutely amazing! I’m totally converted, and will never pay to get my nails done again!
Anna N.
Manassas
I don’t like to go and get my nails done because it takes so long and also so expensive, but when you do at home it’s just not the same so I decided to give “fake nails” a try. Lucky me that found imPRESS Press-on on sale and gave it a try. It was my best decision ever, I don’t worry about my nails anymore and I always have my nails pretty. I’ve had imPRESS Press-on for almost two weeks on this pic and it still looks amazing. Great product, unbelievable price. I love it, everyone compliments my nails everywhere I go.
Krutika K.
New York
I am a very big fan of imPRESS Manicure!!! I have been using it since around 2013 when Alli Simpson became a brand ambassador and haven’t stopped since. It is the only kind of nails I use when it comes to press-on nails. I use it more than going to the nail salon and painting my nails. It’s super fun to play with and easy to use. I have a very large collection and look forward to contributing to it. When I wear imPRESS, I get nothing but compliments on my nails and it makes me feel great! I am super excited about having oval editions being added to it and hope for more designs to come in that format. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with the adhesive & application. I'm not a fan of the  Jamberry Nails Application Kit because it seemed too much fuss for me. These nails are fantastic & low maintenance in application. You prep your nails by washing your hands & using the included pad. You then remove the adhesive from the product & press from the middle, moving outward. Done. There's no extra tools or fuss involved.

The nails lasted a week for me. But I am in the shower everyday & am constantly getting my hands wet. So this would last longer for others who took more care of their hands, I'm sure. But I edited my review to remove another star. The nails have weakest adhesive at the ends where your cuticles are. So after about 2 days, they'll snag. I have really long hair & these would constantly snag on the nails.

I like them better than nail wraps because of application. I do think the nails are on the short end. My natural nails were longer so I had to cut them to try these out. The nails are great for everyday wear because they are durable, short, & come in subtle patterns.

I received this product for free to review for the Shimmer Box.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.