BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Emily W.
I never really liked Press-on nails so I was very reluctant to try them on. The peel-off backing was very hard to peel of and i bent a few nails trying. That said my sister, who also bought some, had them on in no time. once I had them on I was very happy for they did not budge. I was VERY happy with mine but 2 of my sister's fell of in four hours. They did mention to wait 30 minutes before exposing the nails to water. She did not. One of her nails looked very pixelated but otherwise we were satisfied by our designs. They advertised flexibility and the nails bent to fit the cuticle.
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
A girl stated above that these nails didn't last long, but they aren't meant to last are really long time.
I actually got this in a Vox and this is a product that I have continued to buy. I have very short nails and it's hard for me to grow them out. I don't like glue on nails because they ruin your nails! I've used several colors and they are just amazing! I have received so many compliments and people think I got them done at a salon. The trick is to squeeze and press them onto your nails for an extended period of time so they last! I have even showered with them on!
Gabrielle E.
Alpine, TX
I tried the blue glitter set and they were surprisingly hard-wearing. The built-in adhesive tabs take a little getting used to, but they're actually really good. Once you get past the strange flexibility, they're really nice. They bend more easily and flex back into place much more easily than acrylics or glue-on nails. If you really have your heart set on a particular design, but just can't handle the adhesive tabs, they can be removed with a wooden cuticle stick. The plain nails work fine with standard nail glue, once the adhesive tabs are removed.
Pamela G.
They have a nice selection of nail colors and designs. I have tried this twice already. They are stick on nails not the kind that you glue. They are easy to apply. The pros to this product is the selection and easy to put on if you have an event or special occasion to go to. The cons to this product is you have to make sure you put them on at night before you go to bed. It says it last 7 days but on me it only lasts about 2 to 3 days because I'm always washing my hands. I would recommend if you just want your nails to look nice for a day.
Kathryn S.
I am obsessed with these nails. I got turned onto these by one of my girlfriends. Her nails looked perfect and we all wanted to know what salon she was going to. When she said they were press on nails we were all floored. They are super easy to put on, much better than the alternatives. The self adhesive strips causes there to never be a bubble in your manicure. I have used them 4 time now and get compliments all the time. No one believes me when I tell them they are press ons. They all think I just got a Gel Manicure!!!
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I absolutely love love love these! When I'm in a rush and don't have time or the extra cash to go to the nail salon, these are my go to nails. They look great and I always get compliments! Everyone usually thinks I went to the nail salon. They last a long time for me and stay in great condition for at least 2 weeks. What more can you ask for?! Love these I can't get enough and they are so affordable when you can find them between $5-$8/box. If you have always wondered about these, just try them.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
I have been using these recently as well as other styles. they work pretty well with me. they have so many styles to choose from and they are stick ons. They can last up to two weeks I usually use them for a week. My nails don't get damaged. Now I don't have my toddler suffer at the nail salon or worry about him messing up my polish... saves me lots of money. Only thing I wish they had more longer styles BC I have long nail beds. medium size works well with me but hard to find in stores
Amber M.
Wakefield, MI
These are my favorite false nails to use!! They are quick if your short on time, many different styles, there's almost no effort needed. Just size them up to fit your nails the best, peel the backing, and press and hold. Best of all, NO MESS AND NO GLUE NEEDED!! Everyone should use these atleast once mine can last up to 3 weeks, mind you I have two kids, and I'm pretty rough on my hands and always chip my nail polish right away! Now I don't have that issue! 👍💖💕💅
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I wanted to love these. I had heard from someone that they lasted a whole week. Application was easy. They are ADORABLE. They lasted all night and seemed fairly strong. The next day I noticed one nail was very weak. I am not too hard on my nails, but I still need to use my hands for stuff, ya know? The middle of the next day a couple nails popped off.. so I ended up ripping them all of in frustration. I think they are great for a night out, but that's all.
WebM D.
I was hesitant to try "press on" nails, because hello? How will this work without glue? So glad I gave these a shot!
Nail comes with adhesive already on the back. Just peel off the backing and press on. I find applying these at night works best. (Try not to get them wet right away.) I can wear these for 7-10 days without a problem. I use these regularly. No drying time, inexpensive, & long wearing. Get lots of compliments. Worth every dime.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.