BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I put these on earlier today and so far they are holding up well! They stick on really well. Doing certain tasks are a little hard, and food gets under the nails. But they're a cute idea and I would buy them in the future! I got the ones I have no from Influenster in the UniVoxBox.
Cindy I.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I love the pattern influenster gave me. I applied to my nail but for some reason it was not sticky so some of them got it off and i had to use nail glue and it stay on for weeks, which i love it and got some compliment from friends and families over the thanksgiving time. Thanks influence and impress for giving me the chance to try out the product. Overall, I love it the product it just need some glue additional to stay put for a long period of time
Vyara B.
Pittsburg , CA
I received these in the Spring VoxBox complimentary with testing purposes by influenster.
However I put them on just for the try out since they weren't fitting my nails at all.
At first I thought they're just too short so I shorten mine but they were not wide enough either.
I might be just one case but that is my reason to never purchase them again.
I love the idea I wish I could skip on the whole nail polishing ,drying and etc . and be done so easy ..
Emily G.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes :]

This product was another win; I used these for an upcoming college party and got a ton of complements. Application of the nails was super easy - I do wish they matched up a little better but that is expected from most artificial nail products. They lasted about a week without chipping, and the design was absolutely adorable! I will definitely be buying these in the future.
Maddie K.
Columbia, IL
They're super great if you need to make your nails look nice on the fly. they only last for about a week but that's all you need before you want to try all the other colors and designs. the lengths are great, especially for typing and for work. don't get them wet the day you put them on or they will for sure fall off. all in all, great if you need nice nails for a short amount of time.
Karina R.
Berwyn, IL
Basically my sister an I tried them out. I think that, that was the best part. There were enough for both her an I to try them out. She enjoyed them because she is more of a nail girl. I would rather paint my nails than wear them. I would have much rather enjoyed them if there were a different print. I did notice that there were other colors and prints that were much better than the pink and black zebra print one that I got. Those could have been better. Also the nails did not last as lon as hoped they would but it could also be because I work with kids. My sister's lasted a couple of day longer than mine.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
I'm one of those people that hate acrylics. They destroy my nails and it takes me forever to get them healthy again. With these, I can pop them on and get the same effect without the worry of them destroying my nails. I've used these a couple of times, and they last several days without peeling off. I'd recommend these to anyone who doesn't like acrylics, but wants a nice mani for an event!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I normally don't fool with stick on nails. Or even nails at all for that matter, but these were free so i thought why not? For starters the designs were adorable. The nails stayed on very well and lasted my a good while. ImPress Nails are very impressive. I had a little bit of a problem in getting them to stay at first, but all you really have to do it keep applying pressure to the nail as soon as it is stuck, and they should stay on well after that.
Nicole H.
I got these as a complimentary product from Influenster. I don't normally do the whole fake nails thing, but I decided to get these a try. I was lucky enough to have all my nails fit properly, and I was super easy to put on/take off when I didn't want to wear them anymore. (I was given the leopard print ones. . . rawwrr.) I really don't have any complaints other than it took me a bit to get used to them, but that's because I don't really wear fake nails.
Kate M.
The idea of stick on nails might seem appealing for someone who wants a quick manicure with no drying time, but it is actually a longer process to apply then using regular nail polish, which I prefer. I got a slightly tacky pattern that I didn't like, and they definitely do not last 7 days. I'd rather just use nail polish because it takes less time for me to use that then to apply fake nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart