BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Meghan Z.
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
Great if you are in a hurry and don't like getting your nails done! Can be taken off the same day or last for up to a week with proper application and care! I've used these for nights out and even bedazzled a set to with my Halloween costume. They come in a variety of colors and designs.
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
Whenever I wear these nails, I get compliments and people are always sooo shocked that I'm wearing press on nails. These nails last about a week and if you buy nail glue, you can make them last longer! It's so much cheaper than going to get your nails done and it still looks good.
Susan H.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was so excited to receive this in my Voxbox, considering how I've seen so many YouTube videos about this product. I really love his long they last on my nails and they're so easy to use. Perhaps better for those who are on the run and really don't have time for their nails to dry. The downside for me was the print that I got. It totally wasn't my style, I would have preferred a solid color.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
These are so cute and convenient! I work where we can have our nails done and they were only $5! So I don't feel bad taking them off after having two days off! Plenty of sizes to pick from to get the prefect fit. Easy application. And they are water proof!!!
August M.
Memphis, TN
Disclaimer: I'm not a fake nail girl. I ride horses, do krav maga, and have to type a lot. So right off the bat, these weren't for me, regardless of brand. That being said -- the design is pretty, they're easy to put on (and take off). They do look very artificial, and they don't stay on very well (I only wore them for less than a day at the office because I immediately cracked one off). I have no fake nail experience, so these were middle of the road for me.
Irene I.
"Lasts up to a week" the box brags. I timed it. I put the nails on at noon and my first nail had fallen off by 3pm the next day (keeping in mind that I did not shower, wash dishes and spent at least 12 of those hours in bed because I was sick). They don't fit properly, they aren't nail shaped. I would suggest buying them ONLY if you were to wear them to a party lasting only a few hours. Even then you'd be worrying about your nails falling off the whole time.
danielle t.
Camby, IN
I cant get enough of these nails! About a month ago all of my nails broke off. Ive been trying to grow them out since then but they keep breaking. I work at mcdonalds and i hit my hands on a lot of things and its rough on my nails too. I was tired of my nails not growing so i went out and bought these and I'm so glad i did!! Ive had them on for about four days and i have only had to replace one nail!! They also look so natural and i get so many compliments!!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
I received these nails from Influenster and was so impressed that I actually went out and bought another pack to wear to a banquet. I love them for their easiness and convenience of use. I just do not have the time or patience for nail polish. I like these because they stay on for a good night or day or weekend but are easy to remove when they get annoying. The length and fit is fantastic!
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
But they didn't fit my fingers right on all of them so they sort of hurt. They weren't all that easy to take off but I guess that's a good thing so they wouldn't fall off. I tried the black lace ones, I didn't keep them on but for a few hours because I wasn't a fan of the print. I'm sure if I tried them in purple or red I would have liked them more and maybe if I cut them down a little.
Hope H.
Wilmington, NC
I'm one of those people that hate acrylics. They destroy my nails and it takes me forever to get them healthy again. With these, I can pop them on and get the same effect without the worry of them destroying my nails. I've used these a couple of times, and they last several days without peeling off. I'd recommend these to anyone who doesn't like acrylics, but wants a nice mani for an event!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart