BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Meghan Z.
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
Great if you are in a hurry and don't like getting your nails done! Can be taken off the same day or last for up to a week with proper application and care! I've used these for nights out and even bedazzled a set to with my Halloween costume. They come in a variety of colors and designs.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
These are so cute and convenient! I work where we can have our nails done and they were only $5! So I don't feel bad taking them off after having two days off! Plenty of sizes to pick from to get the prefect fit. Easy application. And they are water proof!!!
Dunya F.
Miami Lakes, FL
I liked the idea of these nails, and was hoping I would like them. Yes, they do provide a quick manicure and no drying time, but boy do they suck!! They don't last very long,(
came off when I was showering), and don't look very natural ( they sit high above the nail, they kinda of remind me of acrylics). And the pattern they sent me was.......a no no. I wouldn't waste 8 dollars on these, I would rather go to a salon and pay 10 dollars for a regular manicure!!!
Victoria P.
I recently received these complimentary in the Shimmer Voxbox to review. I have also tried them in the past. I love the designs and the variety to choose from. They apply easily and can be temporarily reapplied with nail glue if they fall off. They do tend to fall of rather quickly (few days) if you wash your hands, do dishes, etc. regularly. They are cute for a night out or as a temporary use.
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
Whenever I wear these nails, I get compliments and people are always sooo shocked that I'm wearing press on nails. These nails last about a week and if you buy nail glue, you can make them last longer! It's so much cheaper than going to get your nails done and it still looks good.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
The design of the packaging and thee actual design of the nails was cute. I am biased and I really hate fake nails so I knew going in I wouldn't like them. They're pretty, but they're also very hard to wear while doing things. They lifted very soon after applying but that may be because I chose a nail that didn't fit properly, as it was only one or two. I would recommend these to anyone who likes wearing fake nails and has a special occasion, but that's about it.
Angela S.
I thought the design I got was cute, and they were very easy to apply. I could imagine the many uses, like if I forget to do my nails for a party. After 24 hours, the edges started to lift and my hair would get stuck underneath. The biggest con for me is the length. I keep short nails so having these long nails bothered me. I would have tried to trim them, but I didn't want to cut off the design.
August M.
Memphis, TN
Disclaimer: I'm not a fake nail girl. I ride horses, do krav maga, and have to type a lot. So right off the bat, these weren't for me, regardless of brand. That being said -- the design is pretty, they're easy to put on (and take off). They do look very artificial, and they don't stay on very well (I only wore them for less than a day at the office because I immediately cracked one off). I have no fake nail experience, so these were middle of the road for me.
Amy H.
I got these nails with my UniVoxBox. I thought they actually lasted a long time for press on nails. They lasted 4 days for me and i work in the food industry so I'm always washing my hands. Normally press ons don't last more than 2 days for me so I was satisfied with these. I would consider buying these if I was going somewhere nice & wanted a mani really quick! Also my nails are really wide so press ons normally look too small but these ones actually fit my nails.
Susan H.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was so excited to receive this in my Voxbox, considering how I've seen so many YouTube videos about this product. I really love his long they last on my nails and they're so easy to use. Perhaps better for those who are on the run and really don't have time for their nails to dry. The downside for me was the print that I got. It totally wasn't my style, I would have preferred a solid color.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart