BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Morgan A.
Dover, NH
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I was pretty impressed with this product. They were more bendable and gel like compared to the regular glue on nails. And I like how they just stuck. They should give a little more instruction on the best way to apply them though. I found that it worked best if you cleaned your nails, and then buffed them a little bit for them to stick better. They lasted about a week for me, and they were fairly easy to remove after as well. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Tammy B.
Aviston, IL
I received my Broadway Nails impress Press-on manicure sect through Influnster.com and I was very excited. I love having my nails done up and looking Pefectly manicured. My only problem with them is that I am very active and they don't stay on as well as I would like. For an overnight they work just fine and I will continue to use them for special occasions; but not for daily wear. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I love the different styles and designs too.
Erin W.
Belleview, FL
I have always taken the time to be sure I have well manicured hands. With children, this has become crazy difficult! imPress Manicures were amazingly simple and a great way to get a professional style without the long drying time or expensive pricing! They are available virtually everywhere and can be applied in the time it takes to watch your favorite TV show! I am completely addicted and will continue using them! (Tip: apply a touch of nail glue to extended wear!).
Rebecca H.
Springdale, AR
I received these in my College VoxBox. I don't normally wear artificial nails, but wanted to try them to give my opinion.

The nails were easy to put on, but I had a hard time finding the right size to fit my tiny nails. The nails also came off easily when soaked in nail polish remover for a few seconds.

As for the sizing, the nails were way too long for my hands. I couldn't type, wash dishes, or eat without them stabbing my hands or getting caught in my hair.
Brittany F.
Simi Valley, CA
I received a package of nails in my college vox box. It was the first time I had ever used this brand of press on nails. The designs were pretty and fun and I thought they would be very nice nails. NO- my fake nails came off within a matter of minutes they glue on the back is not strong at all anything I would touch they would fall off. I do not recommend these if your looking for good quality nails either have hem professionally done or use the kiss glue on nails.
Brittany L.
Bethel park , Pa
I got these in my Spring Fever VoxBox and, because I go to the salon to get my nails done, had my sister use them instead. The colors and designs are great, but the nails were too wide and there was no way to make them more narrow without them breaking. Also, they were shorter than her natural nails and she had to file her nails down before using them which was very inconvenient. Overall, I think that they are too short and not suitable for everyone's nail shapes.
Cherish H.
lawton, OK
I may be biased because I don't love press on nails to begin but for me, they really weren't that great. I took off the pair that was sent to me within an hour of putting them on. Some nails refused to stay even during the short period of time and other nails stuck so much they took off pieces of my nail with them. My other main disappointment was how cheap and obviously plastic-y they looked. I may have just gotten a bad pair but even so, I'm never trying them again.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
When I received these in my Spring Fever Box I was ecstatic! I have been eyeing these at my local drugstore for some time now since they have cute designs and beautiful colors. Sad thing was they didn't fit my nails AT ALL! They're way too small and I couldn't find any that really fit. I don't even have big hands!!! I wish they would come in different sizes since not everyone has the same nail size/ shape. =[
delaurean W.
Augusta, GA
The product was amazing! The nails look very natural and lasted very long. The application was extremely simple and took no time to apply. The only con I had was that I had to file some down and it exposed the glue which particles got stuck in. I received this product for free to review and would definitely purchase on my own.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
I received these in the College VoxBox 2012, and I had high expectations as I have heard good things about these nails, and I put them on and I thought they were flimsy and they didn't fit my nails at all. Normally whenever I buy fake nails there is always a size that fits my nails perfectly, but not a single one of these fit. The pattern is cute, but other than that there is nothing I like about it.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart