BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Christina R.
I don't care for these as much as the gel fantasy glue on nails. I find these to be thin and flexible and easy to bend. Basically you can't use your fingers for anything or the nails either bend back or peel off. I will say the stick on glue is better than any other brand I have used before. They're pretty on but I just don't think they're that practical for me unless it was a one night special ocassion.
Charnay R.
Smyrna, GA
I wasn't able to use this product myself because my nails are long so I applied these on my cousin. I love the design of the nail - I got a really pretty pink, purple, and silver pattern. I liked how the nail looked, it was very shiny and the shape was cute- not too long, not too short. They applied very easily you just take the clear backing of and press on the nails. They don't budge which is nice but make sure you put it on right. Overall, my cousin really liked them and she wants some more!
Caroline P.
Providence, RI
I have heard about these nails and they were always positive reviews. I received these in my College Voxbox and was disappointed that the design was not appealing to me. They had flower designs on all the nails which for me is not my taste. I prefer one color nails. However, I have seen these at the drugstore and online and they have a variety of different designs that can appeal too different age groups. In the future I will be purchasing these in a different style.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I've been using the IMPRESSED brand for a couple months now and I really like the durability. It has the adhesive already on ther plus the mail clue I use and they don't budge. I feel like I went and got my nails done for under half of the cost and better for my nails than acrylics!
Erin W.
Belleview, FL
I have always taken the time to be sure I have well manicured hands. With children, this has become crazy difficult! imPress Manicures were amazingly simple and a great way to get a professional style without the long drying time or expensive pricing! They are available virtually everywhere and can be applied in the time it takes to watch your favorite TV show! I am completely addicted and will continue using them! (Tip: apply a touch of nail glue to extended wear!).
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
I really like the colors and patterns of this brand and usually lean towards buying them when I'm choosing fake nails, but I haven't had very much luck getting them to stay on. One always falls off before the end of the first day! They work a little better with nail glue, but the whole point of this product is to not have to use glue...
Alexis J.
I love this product!! I wish I had received it sooner 😂 I recently got married and my manicure was almost the same as the product that was sent to me from Influenster. The pattern was so cute and the nails were so easy to apply!! I'm not big on fake nails but I loved that I could apply these on my own and they lasted for awhile. I will definitely be buying this product next time I need my nails to look good ❤️
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
When I received these in my Spring Fever Box I was ecstatic! I have been eyeing these at my local drugstore for some time now since they have cute designs and beautiful colors. Sad thing was they didn't fit my nails AT ALL! They're way too small and I couldn't find any that really fit. I don't even have big hands!!! I wish they would come in different sizes since not everyone has the same nail size/ shape. =[
Emily F.
Medina, OH
I rarely wear press on nails but these nails are so comfortable, beautiful, easy to put on and stay on for a good amount of time! All you do is size them to your nail, peel the back off, press firmly then file to top to your desired shape! I am definitely going to keep using imPRESS Press-on Manicure!!
Patty W.
Medford , MA
I received these in the College VoxBox 2012, and I had high expectations as I have heard good things about these nails, and I put them on and I thought they were flimsy and they didn't fit my nails at all. Normally whenever I buy fake nails there is always a size that fits my nails perfectly, but not a single one of these fit. The pattern is cute, but other than that there is nothing I like about it.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart