BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

danielle t.
Camby, IN
I cant get enough of these nails! About a month ago all of my nails broke off. Ive been trying to grow them out since then but they keep breaking. I work at mcdonalds and i hit my hands on a lot of things and its rough on my nails too. I was tired of my nails not growing so i went out and bought these and I'm so glad i did!! Ive had them on for about four days and i have only had to replace one nail!! They also look so natural and i get so many compliments!!
Meghan Z.
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
Great if you are in a hurry and don't like getting your nails done! Can be taken off the same day or last for up to a week with proper application and care! I've used these for nights out and even bedazzled a set to with my Halloween costume. They come in a variety of colors and designs.
Susan H.
Costa Mesa, CA
I was so excited to receive this in my Voxbox, considering how I've seen so many YouTube videos about this product. I really love his long they last on my nails and they're so easy to use. Perhaps better for those who are on the run and really don't have time for their nails to dry. The downside for me was the print that I got. It totally wasn't my style, I would have preferred a solid color.
Victoria P.
I recently received these complimentary in the Shimmer Voxbox to review. I have also tried them in the past. I love the designs and the variety to choose from. They apply easily and can be temporarily reapplied with nail glue if they fall off. They do tend to fall of rather quickly (few days) if you wash your hands, do dishes, etc. regularly. They are cute for a night out or as a temporary use.
Jenifer R.
Cincinnati, OH
I have never been a fan of stick on nails (no glue required nails). these nails are very pretty and they come in a lot of designs but it don't expect them to last long. more for one day wear because if you wash your hands and perform other daily tasks they are going to pop off. great for an fashion emergency like a date or interview.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
These are so cute and convenient! I work where we can have our nails done and they were only $5! So I don't feel bad taking them off after having two days off! Plenty of sizes to pick from to get the prefect fit. Easy application. And they are water proof!!!
Marilyn H.
Hempstead, NY
I got these as a gift for my birthday. I really like the range of designs that they have. The nail sticker is already attached so there's no need to fuss. I have pretty small nails and struggle to find nail stick-ons that fit my nails. These come with a large range of sizes so that was nice. It's easy to use and quick. The only problem I remember about this product is that the nails lasted for around 5 days instead of the full week but still a good product.
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
I put these on earlier today and so far they are holding up well! They stick on really well. Doing certain tasks are a little hard, and food gets under the nails. But they're a cute idea and I would buy them in the future! I got the ones I have no from Influenster in the UniVoxBox.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
These nails are great if you're going to an event and you don't want to go through the hassle of a full set of nails at the salon. When I first tried these, I was impressed at how well the glue bonded. I was actually expecting these nails to last several days. Unfortunately, these nails let me down (as all pre-glued nails have) because by the next day, the nails started bending and popping off.
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
Whenever I wear these nails, I get compliments and people are always sooo shocked that I'm wearing press on nails. These nails last about a week and if you buy nail glue, you can make them last longer! It's so much cheaper than going to get your nails done and it still looks good.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart