BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chelsea J.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I received these press on nails in my uni voxbox and i was very excited to get them so i used them right away,first off i must say the idea of them is just awesome and i loved the colors but after applied them they stuck great and then i went to take a shower and they all fell off...and yes i applied them properly but the didn't stick not even for a couple hours I'm so let down i was super excited to try them and now I'm pretty bummed if you plan on purchasing these i wouldn't.
Angela M.
I know they don't seem popular here, but imPress say they will last for about a week, and they do! I have not had them crack, I have had the glue stay well, and I never have a problem finding a size to fit all of my nails. They aren't meant to stay on as long as glue-on's, but THEY DON'T DAMAGE NAILS! I lose interest in a nail design quickly and want to change it up after about a week, so they work well for me!! I love them! Always have a variety of styles and stay on trend.
Casey D.
These would be great for a special event. They had so many options to fit my nails just right. The downside is the fact that they only stayed on for one day. I was in the middle of my work day and my pinky nail popped off. Later that night, my thumb nail fell off. I loved trying these, but these nails are not for me.
Tunisia H.
Henrico, VA
I had received these in my Uni VoxBox and let me tell you... If you're even somewhat contemplating buying these, DON'T! It's a complete waste of money. I hadn't had my set on for even 6 hours before 2 had come off (I assume it's because I'd washed my hands about 3 or 4 times). I have a more in depth review on my blog http://novxvi.Blogspot.com/

Please don't waste your money on this product. Get glue on nails (they usually last me at least a week) or save up for a salon trip.
Michele D.
Bryant, AR
I don't wear press on nails but my friend at work does so I gave them to her to try out for me. Well altho the colors were really cool she had some problems putting them on. First off they didn't stick very well & they didn't fit her fingernails very well. (shes kinda got big fingernails) Also we type for a living & theres no way they woulda stayed on. So if you have small fingernails & don't plan on wearing them for very long you're good to go. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend them
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
I tried the French tip version of these, and I have to say, they were actually better than I expected. They were extremely easy to apply, it only took a few minutes to do, and for what they are they didn't look too too fakey. They didn't last me a full week, but I really didn't need them to so I didn't mind. I can't say that I'd replace painting my nails or getting manicures with this product, but if you're in a hurry and need to do your nails done in a pinch, give these a try!
Tiffany R.
Tacoma , WA
I am a girl who works a lot with my hands so long nails have never been big for me but since they came in my spring voxbox I gave them a shot. As far as press on's go they are better than some I have seen or tried in the past, however, they still aren't great. I have very small hands so finding a good fit was a little difficult for me. Also, they do shift on the nail and don't look very natural in my opinion
Garret P.
Alachua, FL
I received these complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I got the pattern with the flowers on them, which is cute. I never really have liked press on nails because they always fall off, but these are still going strong with no glue. If you don't like the length you can easily cut and file them down, which is what I did. Great product!
Michelle J.
Plainview, NY
I received Nicole Scherzinger Get Into It in my Spring Vox Box. I overall liked this product! Very easy to use and application is simple. Very cute designs too! The only problem with these nails are that they don't last. They fall off pretty easily if you're a frequent hand washer like myself. I guess you can't expect anything out of fake nails you can get at target, so i guess these are all right. It also sucks how there's no glue or anything so you can reattach them but they give backups so that's good. I would recommend these to a friend but only if they're not planning to do anything that involves them using their fingers a lot.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Positives: they're super cute and easy to put on. It literally takes 10 minutes and you don't have to wait for them to dry.
I can usually never find them in the right size cause my nail beds are super long but these have done the best so far

Cons: THEY ALWAYS GET CAUGHT IN MY HAIR ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!
They should add more seal stuff towards the cuticle part of the nail because it always gets caught in my hair and rips it out
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart