BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Talaina M.
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
They didn't last quite a week, but I wanted to wear them longer so I just glued them back on once they fell off. I've been wearing them for a little over two weeks now, and they've held up pretty well. They haven't chipped or flaked. The corners have rounded off, but I haven't minded that. I like short nails, so I would have liked these to be a little bit shorter, but that's a personal preference. These were inexpensive and a lot faster to apply than having to actually paint my nails.
Gabrielle P.
Mashpee, MA
These nails come in a variety of colors and patterns and I love the pattern and simplicity. However, I have two complaints. One being the tab at the end of each nail? Two, I have tried these multiple times and literally a few hours after having them on, at least one would fall off. This was usually after I showered and I would use nail glue to put them back on. If they are not meant to be wet, then I don't see that as reasonable. If I wanted glue on nails, I would use the Kiss brand.
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
They work. I don’t like press on’s and never will, but these are very sticky. The patterns they sell are very cute and if I were 12, I might like them. You definitely get value for what you pay, even tho I did not pay for these, I received them free to try at home. If you are into press on nails, these are the ones for you!
Shannon M.
Redondo Beach, CA
I was rather impressed with this product. They are rather short nails so I had to cut my own down to fit them. However once on they do a very good job of staying on through my various womanly tasks. Cooking, no problem! Laundry, a sinch! Water resistance, great! They still make me nervous though if too much pressure is applied. For instance i would not try opening a soda can or something of the sort. All in all the ones I received were beautiful and are still on and going strong.
Kyra S.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nails! I prefer nails that don't use glue, so these were already a win in my book. They're easy to apply and don't take a long time. I also like the price as they're less than $10. The only downside is sometimes they would get caught in my hair when I would brush my hair or tie it. I would repurchase though.
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
I am not a fan of press on nails because I have very small hands and nails. Usually press on nails would not fit my natural nails. When I tried these on the nails were to big for my nails and the length was to long. But the color was a pretty color and the glue was strong. It was also easy to put on, just peel and stick. But I had to take them off because they did not fit. I would recommend people to try it because its cheaper than going to the salon, but it is not for me.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Positives: they're super cute and easy to put on. It literally takes 10 minutes and you don't have to wait for them to dry.
I can usually never find them in the right size cause my nail beds are super long but these have done the best so far

Cons: THEY ALWAYS GET CAUGHT IN MY HAIR ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!
They should add more seal stuff towards the cuticle part of the nail because it always gets caught in my hair and rips it out
Casey D.
These would be great for a special event. They had so many options to fit my nails just right. The downside is the fact that they only stayed on for one day. I was in the middle of my work day and my pinky nail popped off. Later that night, my thumb nail fell off. I loved trying these, but these nails are not for me.
Kristen J.
San Francisco , CA

So I am loving my imPress Press on Manicure by broadway they are so easy to put on and so easy to take off it only take 10 mins to put the on i have the color velvet rope which i love so much i am going to be buy some more so go check them out it is a great way to make your nails look great in a short time with no glue or anything.i wore them out on the town and everyone asked me where did i get my nail done at and i said i did them my self. and they said wow they look good.
Amanda S.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I received this product in my univoxbox courtesy of influenster and I was very excited to get it because I absolutely love doing my nails and was looking forward to having something that would stay on for awhile. The color I got was very pretty and they look easy to put on which makes it nice! However, I have abnormally shaped thumbs due to a chronic illness and the thumb nails will not fit my thumbs. I am disappointed about this but I think the product is of good quality
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart