BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anna T.
Madison, TN
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
I love these false nails. I don't have the money or time to keep up with acrylics, and I like to use press on nails to keep me from biting them. These lovely things last up to 2 weeks, and have up to 2 full sets in each! that's a month's worth of nails, for 7.99. And their waterproof too!
Chelsea J.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I received these press on nails in my uni voxbox and i was very excited to get them so i used them right away,first off i must say the idea of them is just awesome and i loved the colors but after applied them they stuck great and then i went to take a shower and they all fell off...and yes i applied them properly but the didn't stick not even for a couple hours I'm so let down i was super excited to try them and now I'm pretty bummed if you plan on purchasing these i wouldn't.
Jordan D.
Gentry, AR
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I've been using the IMPRESSED brand for a couple months now and I really like the durability. It has the adhesive already on ther plus the mail clue I use and they don't budge. I feel like I went and got my nails done for under half of the cost and better for my nails than acrylics!
Jaci B.
Ocean Springs , MS
Okay, I'm sold! I received this imPress nail manicure in my #shimmervoxbox #free from @influenster. I looked up the price afterwards because I am SO #imPressed! It took me about 10 minutes to pick out the right sizes and pop them on. They feel identical to acrylic nails and are so comfortable! Can't wait to see how long they stay on.#impressmoments #contest #complimentary @influenster @impressmanicure
Christina R.
I don't care for these as much as the gel fantasy glue on nails. I find these to be thin and flexible and easy to bend. Basically you can't use your fingers for anything or the nails either bend back or peel off. I will say the stick on glue is better than any other brand I have used before. They're pretty on but I just don't think they're that practical for me unless it was a one night special ocassion.
Karolina B.
These fake nails are actually THE BEST with hundreds of different designs! Definitely much better than the glue ones; glue on nails just are too much work. These imapress nails are very easy to put on with only 3 easy steps. And even better they are waterproof and last for 2 weeks maybe even more! I highly recommend this brand of nails.
Caity R.
Cave Junction, OR
Review for: Vamp It Up 24 Covers more...
Id rather this product come with glue. The sticky back does not stay on my fingernails. If it touch my hair or do anything with my hair, they will pop off or i will get hair stuck inbetween my cuticle and the nail and I have to pull it to get it off. I hate these but I love the designs.
Caroline P.
Providence, RI
I have heard about these nails and they were always positive reviews. I received these in my College Voxbox and was disappointed that the design was not appealing to me. They had flower designs on all the nails which for me is not my taste. I prefer one color nails. However, I have seen these at the drugstore and online and they have a variety of different designs that can appeal too different age groups. In the future I will be purchasing these in a different style.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
When I think of press on nails I think of middle school, and when I saw the style that I received it brought me back! I will say I would not buy this specific style I liked the white and glitter nails but not the ones that say love on them. But they didn't last very long with my day to day tasks. I received these complimentary from Influenster.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
LOVE THESE. I've tried a few brands of press on nails (with adhesive already on)  and these are the only ones that stay on for days. They always have new colors and designs and they are usually really cute and I stock up when I find ones I really like because I enjoy using them

One con is that the nails themselves can be a bit too thick but that's personal preference more than anything.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart