BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shana R.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I have been a fan of these for a long time, I understand these don't fit for some ladies but they are perfect for me! I work 6 days a week in the restaurant business so I constantly wash my hands. These are so perfect because they stay on, they're not too long, and are in cute colors/designs. I always get compliments on them, and I love them because I am not allowed to paint my nails for work so this is a fabulous alternative! Love love love them!
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
I love painting my nails a different color every week but since i am a college student and work part time it may get hard at times to do so, when i saw these i got so excited becaue the pattern on it was cute only thing i didn't like is that if you get one with a design the part that is suppose to look like your real nail looks too fake for my liking. the nails do stick on for about two days but i did struggle to find a right fit for my nails since i have tiny hands. overall cute design.
Amanda D.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually really really like these nails. They cost 7.99 at drug stores and offer you a dollar off coupon online to print out. I applied the nails on friday night and it is now Wednesday and only one nail has fallen off. And since they give you so many different sizes you can definitely get away with replacing the nail with one that is slightly bigger/smaller. The designs are so colorful and vibrant and when applied correctly they do look like a professionally done set of acrylic nails.
Crystal M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Acrylic really messes up my nails and put them in bad shape , so broadway nails are always my go to press ins when I'm going somewhere important , or just wanna have nice nails on ! Love how they have different prints and come in acouple sizes , I always love the plain one so that u can paint it your self !!! I received it in my college vox box and one thing that kinda updated me was one of my size (9) did not have a sticky peel bt it was no problem since I had nail glue laying around !
Camila C.
Miami Beach, FL
It would be an okay product had it come with different lengths. I had to cut my nails which were pretty long, but didn't mind because thy grow fast, but if your nails don't grow quickly then i don't recommend this product for you at all because of the fact that it is for short nails. If you are a mommy on the go then this is definitely not for you, it will easily come off if you're not careful. so again this product was ehhh, they looked nice while they lasted, which was not very long.
Kristen T.
Ruskin, FL
I tried different sizes on each nail, and none of them would stick! The minute I tried to do anything other than look at my hands, they would fall off. The adhesive just isn't that strong. They look pretty, but since they are not functional and will not stay on, I have to give this product an F+.

I was hoping they would convert me from an acrylic/natural lover, to a press-on fanatic... but no dice.

I received this item complimentary in a VoxBox, but will not be purchasing in the future.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Not very imPRESS [ed]. They felt very cheap and uncomfortable. I took them off right after putting them on and will not be buying them EVER. Now note, I have only worn fake nails once and did not like them either. If you are the type that likes to get your nails done (fake ones that is), then this may be for you. It is quick and easy to put on. A good friend of mine actually bought some and it lasted her about 2 weeks before they started coming off.

Read my blog:
buyandtry.Blogspot.com
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
I love the designs of these nails. But to be completely honest I hate them, they do not stay stuck on my nails what so ever they fall off after about an hour. I make sure my nails are clean everything & more I even hold them down for longer time but nope nothing helps. I also like a longer nail but so far I haven't found the length I like in these but then again they probably would be worse at sticking if they were longer
Zeinab M.
To be honest they felt like nails I put on when i was in elementary school with that adhesive. It was fine for the first couple days but I shower everyday so slowing the adhesive started to wear off which was something I was expecting. They looked great though! I love the way they looked and the fact that there was a bunch to fit almost any nail shape. I probably would buy them again only of I find a really cool print. I had to cut my nails tho in order to put them on which was a bummer.
Mariah F.
Bellevue, NE
The imPRESS Press On Manicure nails are so so pretty! I love all their designs and always had wanted to try them out! But with my past experiences with fake nails popping off quickly while working, I was on the fence. Application was kinda tricky and I did mess up with my placement a few times and got a couple of sizes wrong. Because of this, my right index finger nail popped off after one day of wear. But if I had placed them on better, I am positive they would have lasted for a week!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart