BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
If you don’t feel like spending 40 dollars on acrylics at a salon.. I highly recommend these! Sold at all drug stores for a great price! They last a very long time and look so real! I am definitely going to be buying some more!!
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I received these in my #staycationvoxbox and they were so awesome! They were extremely easy to apply with no messy glue. They were easy to shape to my own nails. They lasted 3 days through heavy cleaning. My hands were in hot water most of the time and they still stayed put. I am very impressed with their quality and will definitely purchase more sets in the future.
Melanie F.
Seattle
I have been using imPRESS nails for the past couple months. Ordering from their website is easy, but I prefer purchasing them at the nearby drug store as the colours are easier to see in person. I have been using them to help me stop biting my nails and feel like they are easier on my nails then putting nail glue or getting gels done. They normally last me around 5-6 days. There are two of each size 0-10, but I wish I could just order the numbers I need as it feels wasteful trashing half the nails because they don't fit mine.
Jessica L.
I received this in the complimentary Staycation Vox Box. I wanted to love these, here is my issue: the corner don't seem to stay glued down and they kept getting caught up in different things. I don't think I would buy these for a long wear situation - but if you were going to prom or something and needed a night of nice nails, these would be perfect. #imPRESSmanicure
Beth S.
Clearwater, FL
I'm obsessed with these nails. I love how quickly they can be applied and they last up to a full week. Considering that I'm an active triathlete, I swim, bike, run, and sweat! They stay put and the options are all gorgeous. I've talked many friends into trying them and they are all just as hooked as I am! These are a time saving steal and at $6-$9 you cannot beat the price. That's so much less than a gel manicure and less harsh on your nails.
Serena M.
Charleston, SC
These are super cute but my nails are small and I couldn’t find enough sizes to fit all my nails so I couldn’t try these. It made me so sad because the nails seem good quality and the application process seems really simple.
Kathryn G.
newport
Review for: Other more...
Honestly I love these nails. Super easy to apply comes with a pad to clean off your nails just peel off the adhesive and press on. I buy them for special occasions and I expected them to only last a few hours honestly for “press-on nails” but I can get up to almost 3 days out of them if I’m careful. Super cute designs and affordable I typically purchase at Walmart. I’m taking a cruise soon and for sure will be purchasing some to have with me.
Gena H.
Charlotte
So far so good. I was wary about this product but a friend of mine had mentioned it and i thought I’d give it a try. imPRESS Press-on ManicureThis is only the second day but they have stayed on very well!! They look great and blend in. I usually go for a square shape, but i really like the shape of these which are more natural.
Jessica T.
I love Impress Nails. I can't explain how easy and beautiful they are. For under $10 I can get a manicure that perfectly matches my outfit of the day for a special event that will last for about a week and I can do it on my schedule be at first thing in the morning or the middle of the night. They have honestly changed my outlook on Nail Care as well as nail fashion.
Ash J.
Love putting these on for a quick night out. They have a good hold to them for what they are. Quick and easy application. Only downfall is that I am hard on my nails. They only last about two days for me. They start to lift up near the cuticle. If I run my fingers through my hair my hair gets stuck where it is lifted up and will often pull them off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon