BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Katherine A.
I have a long nail bed. So even when my nails don't extend over the tips of my fingers, they're still very long. I had to cut my nails down to the quick to wear these press-ons...and it was sad, because they had JUST grown out to a quarter of an inch long too! :/ Even w/ my nails being cut extremely short, these nails were STILL too short. The design is really pretty and these are easy to use, so if they fit your nails, I'd give them a shot!

Also, the glue just wasn't super strong. These are more substantial than nail stickers and they didn't conform to the nail all the way.
Stephanie M.
Extremely impressed!!!! I purchased these two weeks ago because I was broke and did not want to have bare nails and I fell in love!!! seriously!!!! they lasted me for about a week. YES, A WEEK! I am a stay at home mom & also babysit a 3month old. Doing daily chores? No problem!!! they seriously lasted me a week! The best part is these were $6.99! definitely purchasing more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
These are my favorite press-on nails. They have an amazing variety of designs. They are waterproof and look super cute. They are definitely easy to apply. Though they recommend to keep pressing the nails for the next half hour after applying them. They can last about 2 weeks and look amazing. I definitely with buy them again and I already recommend them to everyone.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I received this product via Influenster from a brand challenge prize that I had won. I'm glad I decided to put these on. They're very simple to apply, and they last pretty long too. Mine are still on after I put them on last week. The only problem I have with this product is that I had some trouble sizing the nails with my natural nails ; especially my thumbs...so It would be nice if there were some more sizes included. I really like how there are so many different cute styles with this product. It's a pretty decent price so you could kept changing the style out to fit your style.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must admit that their designs are absolutely stunning. There is a huge variety to choose from, and are unique to your taste. BUT, as with any other press on nails that already have the glue on them, they FAIL to do their job. The glue does not hold as well as the package describes, it BARELY sticks. At first it seems like they stick fairly well for the price, but then you touch something and it slides off with EASE. Although they have a great variety of designs to choose from, it simply is not worth it. I would try adding nail glue to it as well to help them last longer, but it won't do much. I suggest to just go to a nail salon and get your nails done by a professional. They last MUCH MUCH longer and are way worth it. I am very disappointed in this product.
Brielle D.
Roy, UT
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I have never been a fan of stick-on nails, but I decided to give these nails a shot. I loved the clever packaging and the design was better than a lot of stick-on's I have seen, but I still was not impressed with the product. A lot of the nails had sharp tags on the tip that I had to file down if I wanted to wear them without making everyone bleed. I wore them for about 30 minutes before they started to get loose, so I ended up ripping them off. However, they were very easy to apply and there was a good variety of nail sizes so everyone can get the right fit. They may have worked well for someone who loves stick-on nails, but for me they were a fail. I would not recommend this product.
Ashley M.
I received this product for free to review.
I don't usually put a lot on my nails. I'm really simple with that. This kit is SUPER CUTE. It has everything you need in a hurry. Leaving for vacation for forgot to schedule your nail appointment? No problem! This has the cleansing cloth, a file, the adhesive nails- everything. My only issue is that they didn't stay on as long as I would have liked.
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
I love these nails. I have several packages at home that I bought from Walmart, I only use them for emergencies since they don't last more than 2 days. It's only for special occasions when I have no time to paint my nails. I file them a little because I don't like them too lengthy.
Kiara P.
Katy, TX
Jamas pense que estas uñas postizas serian tan chulas. Desde pequeña no me ponia unas pero jamas como estas. Super sencillas de poner y bastante resistentes. Vienen 30 en el paquete asi que sin miedo a quedarte sin 1 😂

Ps. Literalmente si te la quierea quitar para arreglarla te va a molestar como si fueran acrilico 😂💪🏼 Gracias @influenster por enviarme estas uñas gratis para hacer un review.
dalila R.
These are really easy and my go to when I want to do a fancy nail look. The sizes are a bit big for me, so I can only get one use from the bottle because my pinky uses the smallest size. I'm not sure why people are having problem with the staying power of these, except that they are probably not applying it correctly. I use a nail file to rough up my nails a bit after using the prep pad, and then I press the living daylights out of the nails. At least 30 seconds. That does the trick and they have stayed on for at least 5 days for me (and I handwash dishes several times a day).
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.