BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lex P.
Davie, FL
Seems like a good idea but was awful. Bought this color red and black. Why? Well because the red popped right off pressing on last about 5 hours.
Okay what about some nail glue? If it's possible that made it weaker and have a weird gap in between my real nail and the fake one. Great for a one night thing like Halloween. Once they are off your real nails peel.
I thought it was all dried up glue - it wasn't
Gabriella D.
Spring Valley, IL
I wore these on a few different occasions. I love them and will definitely wear them again. The second time I wore them was on a trip with the Chemistry Club to California. We performed a lot of hands on demos and they lasted the entire week! :) I did however notice they grew a little week at the tips of the nail as the week progressed, but I expected that given the situation. The first time I wore them they lasted perfectly fine until I took them off. They are great if you are looking for a manicure look for an affordable price! It is also really quick and easy to apply these nails!
Lauren R.
Dover, AR
This press on manicure did not impress me! I have never done press on nails before but I got these in a voxbox and decided to try it! They do not look natural at all and I did not expect them to be but they did look very pink and had ridges in them. The glue is super sticky! It is the only thing I liked about it because I know they would not have went anywhere. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I just recently did a Just for her expo, in Kansas city. Broadway nails was the booth that i worked, and we put on these nails for people, everyone loved them! and so do i! these nails are extremely practical for a night out on the town with your friends, if you"re just wanting something funky for the night. For me, they have lasted a little over a week, just depending on how rough i was on my nails. the cool thing about them, is that you can cut and file them down just like your real nails! Otherwise, GREAT BUY!
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I received this product via Influenster from a brand challenge prize that I had won. I'm glad I decided to put these on. They're very simple to apply, and they last pretty long too. Mine are still on after I put them on last week. The only problem I have with this product is that I had some trouble sizing the nails with my natural nails ; especially my thumbs...so It would be nice if there were some more sizes included. I really like how there are so many different cute styles with this product. It's a pretty decent price so you could kept changing the style out to fit your style.
Crystal T.
Phoenix, AZ
As a mom of 2 nail polishing and drying time don't always end well. So when I received these in my Spring Box I was excited to try them out. At first it took a while to match the right size to my finger nails. They were easy to apply though. The color was great. Love a little hot pink in my day. But after only a couple days the color on the tips were starting to wear out and some had been chipped. They also started to get loosened only after 3 days.
I would say they are great if you want color for one night, a special occasion and aren't too worried about taking them off afterwards.
Brianna H.
big bear lake, ca
I must admit that their designs are absolutely stunning. There is a huge variety to choose from, and are unique to your taste. BUT, as with any other press on nails that already have the glue on them, they FAIL to do their job. The glue does not hold as well as the package describes, it BARELY sticks. At first it seems like they stick fairly well for the price, but then you touch something and it slides off with EASE. Although they have a great variety of designs to choose from, it simply is not worth it. I would try adding nail glue to it as well to help them last longer, but it won't do much. I suggest to just go to a nail salon and get your nails done by a professional. They last MUCH MUCH longer and are way worth it. I am very disappointed in this product.
Taryn G.
I got mine in a recent Voxbox, and while I wanted to be impressed, I was more worried. I got the floral pattern and LOVED the pattern, however because square nails are not flattering on me, I filed them to round and it was great! They probably could have lasted longer than I wore them, but as the glue was longer underneath my nails than my actual nails, I got really creeped out because it attracted dust and lint and I just couldn't get over the fact that I had a perpetual line of dirt glued to my fingers.
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I have had acrylic nails in the past for 2'years straight,then switched to shellac.. And after about 1.5 years of spending $35 every 2 weeks.. I decided to buy my own kit and do them myself. I love doing them myself, but it is SO time consuming.. I decided to give myself a break and try these--- not only did they look fabulous and were so easy to out on... They also looked real AND lasted 3 WEEKS!!! I could not believe it!!! I am telling everyone about them!! I do wish they came in more colors though!
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
These are my favorite press-on nails. They have an amazing variety of designs. They are waterproof and look super cute. They are definitely easy to apply. Though they recommend to keep pressing the nails for the next half hour after applying them. They can last about 2 weeks and look amazing. I definitely with buy them again and I already recommend them to everyone.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart