BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I am absolutely so in love with my ImPress Press On Manicure! The designs are absolutely amazing and the application is super simple! Everything you need for the perfect manicure is in the kit and you get a professional looking manicure for a quarter of the price. I highly recommend this product and am so excited to continue using this product. I received this product complimentary for my honest opinion courtesy of Influenster.
Cindy R.
mesa, AZ
Horrible product! Yet again i give this product a try and once again it fails miserably. Last time i ever use these or the like. I understand they are press on. But the ones that come with liquid glue are so much better. These lasted a whole 3 hours before one of them fell off, and the others just dont feel like there really glued on to not budge. Maybe if u dont do much of anything all day these will work for u. But im a sahm of a 20 month old and clean/care for her all day. These clearly can't keep up. I am NOT IMPRESSED imPRESS Press-on ManicureimPRESS Press-on Manicure
Gabriella D.
Spring Valley, IL
I wore these on a few different occasions. I love them and will definitely wear them again. The second time I wore them was on a trip with the Chemistry Club to California. We performed a lot of hands on demos and they lasted the entire week! :) I did however notice they grew a little week at the tips of the nail as the week progressed, but I expected that given the situation. The first time I wore them they lasted perfectly fine until I took them off. They are great if you are looking for a manicure look for an affordable price! It is also really quick and easy to apply these nails!
Crystal T.
Phoenix, AZ
As a mom of 2 nail polishing and drying time don't always end well. So when I received these in my Spring Box I was excited to try them out. At first it took a while to match the right size to my finger nails. They were easy to apply though. The color was great. Love a little hot pink in my day. But after only a couple days the color on the tips were starting to wear out and some had been chipped. They also started to get loosened only after 3 days.
I would say they are great if you want color for one night, a special occasion and aren't too worried about taking them off afterwards.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought these so i could wear for my family christmas party and i did not like them very much i loved the designs they are very cute but they are not too natural looking. the one on my left pinky fell off with in a couple of hrs so if you are going to wear these make sure you are not going to be doing anything with your hands i mean anything because its not like i was cooking or cleaning or anything i was just opening bottles and serving food and they fell off i was able to just peel them off afterwards which means they do not stick on right not very long lasting in my opinion.
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
I have had acrylic nails in the past for 2'years straight,then switched to shellac.. And after about 1.5 years of spending $35 every 2 weeks.. I decided to buy my own kit and do them myself. I love doing them myself, but it is SO time consuming.. I decided to give myself a break and try these--- not only did they look fabulous and were so easy to out on... They also looked real AND lasted 3 WEEKS!!! I could not believe it!!! I am telling everyone about them!! I do wish they came in more colors though!
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I just recently did a Just for her expo, in Kansas city. Broadway nails was the booth that i worked, and we put on these nails for people, everyone loved them! and so do i! these nails are extremely practical for a night out on the town with your friends, if you"re just wanting something funky for the night. For me, they have lasted a little over a week, just depending on how rough i was on my nails. the cool thing about them, is that you can cut and file them down just like your real nails! Otherwise, GREAT BUY!
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I received this product to test as part of the College VoxBox 2012. Overall I really like it and plan to use it again. I only wore my manicure for 4 days, but that was my fault because I wanted to change my toenail polish and I thought gloves would protect my impress manicure from the acetone polish remover, but that turned out not to be the case. My manicure felt very durable and I am sure it would have lasted 7 days if I hadn't messed up the finish and had to remove it. It did not look as natural as I would have liked but the pattern was pretty and I got a lot of compliments on it.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I never have any issues with these nails! I really love them! I never am able To keep up with getting my nails done at the salon but I make sure I always have a few different design of these incase I need to go somewhere I can pop them on. Some times they can stay on for days other times, probably because I put them on in a rush, they only stayed on for the night. I went t days with them on strong, washing dishes, showers all normal activity and since then I never give up them. They are really awesome!
Lex P.
Davie, FL
Seems like a good idea but was awful. Bought this color red and black. Why? Well because the red popped right off pressing on last about 5 hours.
Okay what about some nail glue? If it's possible that made it weaker and have a weird gap in between my real nail and the fake one. Great for a one night thing like Halloween. Once they are off your real nails peel.
I thought it was all dried up glue - it wasn't
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon