BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
I bought these on a whim one day, and was blown away by how much I love them! They are easy to apply, and I got over a week of beautifully shaped, perfect-looking nails. They are easy to file to your liking, and stay on for days without feeling loose. Also, when one nail falls off, the package comes with replacement nails. The only drawbacks I noticed is that after a few days when the nails loosen a bit around the edges, when I would wash or touch my hair, the hairs would get stuck under the nail! Bizarre, I know. also, the solid-colored ones seem to last longer than french-manicure ones.
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the design that they have, the long of the nails could have more variety.

Is super easy to apply and is very useful that they come on different sizes for each finger.

And also they have very cute designs.

The things that i dislike of this products are the following.

- The ones that come with the glue on fall off your fingers immediately when you wet your hands.
GM A.
Johnson City, TN
Working with the public where my hands are always in open view, these are no less than perfect. My hands and nails come under close scrutiny continually as I fingerprint people. I demonstrate the movements they will be making and hold their hand throughout the process. I have had aestheticians and cosmotologists comment on how beautiful my nails look. They can't tell the difference even under scrutiny. These hold up through bathing, cooking, car and dog washing ... anything I throw at them. They outshine anything I've eve used. If you have some you don't want, please let me know!!
Dana M.
Gainesville, FL
The idea of the product is cool, by the nail sizes were rather small, and I don't have that big of hands. Also, while the patterns are fun, there's not enough pieces to make it your own. You're really stuck putting them on that way that the company planned for you to put them on. The colors that I received were do gaudy to wear outside and there was no way for me to manipulate the set to make them any better
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
I wore these nails to a wedding and while they were mic more convenient as opposed to painting my nails, they weren't as sturdy as I'd hoped. They stuck to my nails just fine, but I ended up taking them off after two days because I kept getting hair stuck under them (gross) and would end up pulling my hair out when I tried to style or run my fingers through my hair. Maybe I'll try them again but use nail glue also to prevent the little gaps that my hair was able to get snagged on because they really did look cute and were a breeze to apply. Btw I tried the glittery giraffe print ones!!
Mandy D.
Jay, ME
I don't LOVE these, but I like them. The pattern that I received in my VoxBox was absolutely horrible, lol, so I painted them. At first, I had a flashback to the 80's Lee Press on Nails, but these are waaay better. Also, I like them better than the messy glue on ones. I have only had them on for an hour, so we'll see if they last the full week. I needed to trim and file them down (I prefer shorter nails), but they're very comfortable. My only complaint is that they do not fit my thumb nails well. I would consider purchasing these in a different pattern or solid color - they're fun :)
Danielle C.
Deltona, FL
I keep my nails clipped very short, but when I'm in the mood to have my hands be a little more glamorous, I use these! They're a great price, and really do last a while (about five days for me). The trick is to make sure you avoid excess use of water for the first day of wear and to make sure you get all the air bubbles from between your real nail and the artificial nail. The couple complains I have about the product aren't a big deal, and may be specific to me- but I wish the "short" nails came in more colors- and I'm not a fan of the patterned nails. Other than that, fantastic product.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I received these in my college voxbox a few weeks ago. They were nice for my roommate who has smaller nail beds but the thumb nails did not work for me. Due to this I did the mani on my roommate and the nails were very pretty! It made for a fun little project and it was really easy to do... We were done in about 5 mins (including filing the nails down). Whoa! That leaves a lot of time for hair and makeup :) Overall these are nice but they only lasted one week and the thumb nails need to come in a size bigger. Besides that they're great! The lace design was very intricate. Thanks influenster.
Johanna A.
Los Angeles, CA
These nails run between $6-$8 at my local drugstore.
I do love them! When my nails are feeling dead, boring, and in need of color I pop these on and they easily transform my look. They are very easy to apply, you can put them on on the car ride on the way to that wedding or event..hehe
Make sure you use the prep-pad that is included this helps your nails last a lot longer which is usually about 2 weeks. They start to get annoying when your nails start growing then the cuticle part gets stuck on your hair, but other than that I love them. They are a quick way to get salon looking nails.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I got mine complimentary from Influenster and I was wary of trying them out at first as I'd had poor results in the past with another brand of press-on nails. I'm so glad I decided to try them because I was SO pleased with how they looked and lasted. I know some people have said that they didn't stay on, but at the time, I had a young baby and was constantly washing SOMETHING: my hands, the child, dishes, the child, walls, the child ... you get my point. They never once moved until I was ready to take them off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart