BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mandy D.
Jay, ME
I don't LOVE these, but I like them. The pattern that I received in my VoxBox was absolutely horrible, lol, so I painted them. At first, I had a flashback to the 80's Lee Press on Nails, but these are waaay better. Also, I like them better than the messy glue on ones. I have only had them on for an hour, so we'll see if they last the full week. I needed to trim and file them down (I prefer shorter nails), but they're very comfortable. My only complaint is that they do not fit my thumb nails well. I would consider purchasing these in a different pattern or solid color - they're fun :)
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I received these in my college voxbox a few weeks ago. They were nice for my roommate who has smaller nail beds but the thumb nails did not work for me. Due to this I did the mani on my roommate and the nails were very pretty! It made for a fun little project and it was really easy to do... We were done in about 5 mins (including filing the nails down). Whoa! That leaves a lot of time for hair and makeup :) Overall these are nice but they only lasted one week and the thumb nails need to come in a size bigger. Besides that they're great! The lace design was very intricate. Thanks influenster.
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
I bought these on a whim one day, and was blown away by how much I love them! They are easy to apply, and I got over a week of beautifully shaped, perfect-looking nails. They are easy to file to your liking, and stay on for days without feeling loose. Also, when one nail falls off, the package comes with replacement nails. The only drawbacks I noticed is that after a few days when the nails loosen a bit around the edges, when I would wash or touch my hair, the hairs would get stuck under the nail! Bizarre, I know. also, the solid-colored ones seem to last longer than french-manicure ones.
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
I think that a lot of the reviewers are forgetting a key element of this product...they retail for under $10! I believe that this product's key demographic is teens/young adults, and they don't want another french manicure stick on nail. They want a fun, snake skin nail! (Which is the design that I received) These bad boys are labeled in a strange place (on the inside of the free edge), but the idea itself is pretty cool. I put mine on today and have already gotten compliments. They have just enough length to not look like a bad 80's receptionist, and they come in some really fun patterns.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love these and they stay for 7+ days when you apply them correctly. There is ONE step, and it's an alcohol prep pad to clean the nails. Then, you simply find the best fit and press. I have a set of these on at all times and I constantly get compliments on them. They are mostly water proof. I wash my hands 5+ times a day, shower every day, and do dishes. As long as the nail is fitted properly, water will not be an issue.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I am absolutely so in love with my ImPress Press On Manicure! The designs are absolutely amazing and the application is super simple! Everything you need for the perfect manicure is in the kit and you get a professional looking manicure for a quarter of the price. I highly recommend this product and am so excited to continue using this product. I received this product complimentary for my honest opinion courtesy of Influenster.
Danielle C.
Deltona, FL
I keep my nails clipped very short, but when I'm in the mood to have my hands be a little more glamorous, I use these! They're a great price, and really do last a while (about five days for me). The trick is to make sure you avoid excess use of water for the first day of wear and to make sure you get all the air bubbles from between your real nail and the artificial nail. The couple complains I have about the product aren't a big deal, and may be specific to me- but I wish the "short" nails came in more colors- and I'm not a fan of the patterned nails. Other than that, fantastic product.
Cindy R.
mesa, AZ
Horrible product! Yet again i give this product a try and once again it fails miserably. Last time i ever use these or the like. I understand they are press on. But the ones that come with liquid glue are so much better. These lasted a whole 3 hours before one of them fell off, and the others just dont feel like there really glued on to not budge. Maybe if u dont do much of anything all day these will work for u. But im a sahm of a 20 month old and clean/care for her all day. These clearly can't keep up. I am NOT IMPRESSED imPRESS Press-on ManicureimPRESS Press-on Manicure
jarisa M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love the design that they have, the long of the nails could have more variety.

Is super easy to apply and is very useful that they come on different sizes for each finger.

And also they have very cute designs.

The things that i dislike of this products are the following.

- The ones that come with the glue on fall off your fingers immediately when you wet your hands.
Sarah H.
Marietta, GA
Easy application however some of the designs seem like they are upside down. I like my nail design to face me. Very vibrant colors. Comes with everything needed to use product!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon