BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shannon B.
Norfolk, Ct
I really enjoyed the Broadway nails imPRESS manicure, but I did have some issues with them. I didn't like all of the designs - some seemed geared towards teenagers more than the adult category I currently fit into. They also didn't fit my nails very well. I had to cut them extremely short just to get them to fit, and even you can see part of my nail. Overall, the price definitely keeps me attracted as they are pretty inexpensive, especially for how long they last and how nice they look the entire time. However, unless I can find sizes that actually fit my nails, I don't know if I'll continue buying.
Vanessa C.
These didn't work for me. I tried to have them stick with just the peel sticky, and they didn't stick. I then applied a little drop of nail glue, and they STILL didn't stick. They look super cute which is why I gave 1 stars, but they don't work. I'm 20 years old, and these were more made for little girls, not for adult woman. I will not purchase these again. Flimsy and no good.
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I can't say a lot about how well these press on nails work, because I couldn't even get them on. Even the largest size that was supplied was REALLY big enough for my thumbs. I was going to try to make it work until I realized that I wouldn't even have enough that almost matched to make a whole hand! I know these try to be one set fits all, but maybe they should try having sizes. Also, in my opinion, these were tiny. I don't feel like I have huge hands or nails, by any means, but these nails made them seem huge.
Katie C.
Ormond Beach, FL
I LOVE THESE NAILS! They are perfect if you need to wear nails for a weekend and maybe don't want to keep them for too long. If you follow the directions (use the alcohol pad, really rub the nail on while you're applying them and don't do too much for about an hour while they set) you'll keep them for days. The pair I most recently had on lasted 5 days before one started to fall off. They also do not cause any damage to your nails upon removal. The nails come in so many cute patterns and colors! Great for any occasion!
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I received these nails free from the company and I only had them on 2 days and I took them off. They are easy to apply and look great while they're on but they are not sturdy enough. I am a mom so I'm constantly cleaning, doing dishes, picking up toys and these did not last. 2 of them ended up falling off and they are really flimsy. I could've filed them down but I liked them long. I would repurchase only to have them for a weekend out so i don't have to spend the $50 at the salon.
Miranda D.
Tampa, FL
Awesome freebie I received in my #shimmervoxbox ! I loved the designs! I had Palm trees, ombre & tribal designs included. I gave the product 4stars because my natural nails were a bit longer than what was in the box so I could not use the product unless I filed down my nails :/ Not the products fault but maybe they should offer different lengths. #impressmoments #contest #complimentary @influenster @impressmanicure
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I tried these for free with Influenster.
The application of this product was really easy. Simple peel and stick. The quality was decent as well, although I had to clip and files the tips because I don't like long, sharp nails. My critique is that the design was cheap looking and dirt kept getting between my nail and the imPress adhesive nail. Bleh.I'd probably get these again in a different design if I had a special event coming up.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This is a one-of-a-kind by it was great for any kind of customer young or old. I believe it is a great deal because it is a less cleanup and it requires no glue and it's a sticker like application , three easy steps and is very quick and works great. Would definitely recommend a couple of my customers having this alternative instead of doing a gel or acrylic worth the buy.
Kelsey B.
Orlando, FL
I have tested these when I did the Holiday Voxbox in 2011. Even though I didn't like them a year ago my boyfriend got them in his college Voxbox and asked me to try them. They are easy to apply but the nails are so thick and anytime I do anything they are pulled on. Kiss nail dress stickers by the same brand are much better. The design I tried this time, Wink Wink, is very tacky looking. I felt like a child when I had them on. I hate writing negative reviews but I am not impressed with these. As a college student I do a lot of typing. I can't imagine even trying to do daily things with these on.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
I wanted to love these nails so badly.... They were very plasticy feeling and they didn't fit my nail right at all. There were gaps everywhere and it was so uncomfortable. They started lifting the next day. They were also too short. I would have preferred them be longer and shape them my self. They leave glue on your nails when you remove them and they strip away some of the top layer of your nail too. Over all not a very good experience.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon