BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Elizet P.
I received a set of these free in a voxbox. I was very reluctant to try them because I personally think press on nails are tacky especially ones with pearl accents which happened to be the ones I got. But I thought hey, there’s plenty of options in the box I don’t really HAVE to use the nails that have the pearls. Well, the joke was on me...the only ones that fit my nails were the ones with pearls and even then, they still needed to be filed skinnier. I wasn’t really a fan of the oval shape but that’s what I got and unfortunately the corners of my real nails were sticking out the sides. Three stars because they did stick on fairly well and because the thought of them having a lot of extra nails was nice.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are pretty great. I am super clumsy so I don’t do much with my nails ever because even really nice polish will chip so quickly. I used these for my husbands work holiday party. It was SO much faster and easier than painting my nails, and they looked great!!! So many people have been asking me where I got my nails done and are amazed that they are press ons. I have lost a few, but these are so quick and easy I just replaced them. Love!!
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I received these nails free from the company and I only had them on 2 days and I took them off. They are easy to apply and look great while they're on but they are not sturdy enough. I am a mom so I'm constantly cleaning, doing dishes, picking up toys and these did not last. 2 of them ended up falling off and they are really flimsy. I could've filed them down but I liked them long. I would repurchase only to have them for a weekend out so i don't have to spend the $50 at the salon.
Priscila G.
Tampa, FL
I tried these for free with Influenster.
The application of this product was really easy. Simple peel and stick. The quality was decent as well, although I had to clip and files the tips because I don't like long, sharp nails. My critique is that the design was cheap looking and dirt kept getting between my nail and the imPress adhesive nail. Bleh.I'd probably get these again in a different design if I had a special event coming up.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This is a one-of-a-kind by it was great for any kind of customer young or old. I believe it is a great deal because it is a less cleanup and it requires no glue and it's a sticker like application , three easy steps and is very quick and works great. Would definitely recommend a couple of my customers having this alternative instead of doing a gel or acrylic worth the buy.
Kari R.
I currently have the impress nails on and I've had them for about a week. They are great if you can't make it to the nail shop or are on a budget. I do a lot with my hands and they are still here. I wash dishes and I have a toddler so with that being said, my nails are still on and I am happy! They also give my hand a more feminine touch. No chipping or peeling colors. And when you want to take them off they peel right off and don't remove 15 layers of your nail like the acrylic. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Gabbi K.
A near perfect manicure. What more can a girl ask for?
I've used these a couple of times and I really like them. I prefer the French Manicure ones because they are classic and match everything. They are extremely easy to apply and stay on for a good chunk of time, about a week.
My only issue is that, because the French Manicure nails are partially see-through, you can sometimes see the edges of the glue that is on the nail. Besides that, though, I love these! They are good quality, well priced, and really cute!
Kelsey B.
Orlando, FL
I have tested these when I did the Holiday Voxbox in 2011. Even though I didn't like them a year ago my boyfriend got them in his college Voxbox and asked me to try them. They are easy to apply but the nails are so thick and anytime I do anything they are pulled on. Kiss nail dress stickers by the same brand are much better. The design I tried this time, Wink Wink, is very tacky looking. I felt like a child when I had them on. I hate writing negative reviews but I am not impressed with these. As a college student I do a lot of typing. I can't imagine even trying to do daily things with these on.
Miranda D.
Alcoa, TN
I can tell you that no press on nails are gonna get an A+ on this review because hey, they're press on nails.. They aren't gonna last as long as gel or acrylic... But this product deserves an A+ in my book because for what they are.. they're the BEST AROUND! They did not pop off until i wanted them too ( i don't know what's in the adhesive but it must be a secret formula) and it didn't tear up my real nail! They are gorgeous and they are the perfect shape for my nails ;) So if you're on a budget or in a hurry for a quick mani, these nails are the best around :) Love !!!! happy nail pressing ;) xoxo
Vanessa C.
These didn't work for me. I tried to have them stick with just the peel sticky, and they didn't stick. I then applied a little drop of nail glue, and they STILL didn't stick. They look super cute which is why I gave 1 stars, but they don't work. I'm 20 years old, and these were more made for little girls, not for adult woman. I will not purchase these again. Flimsy and no good.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart