BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Selene D.
I have to say that i am impressed by these. I didn't think that they were going to last through the day but they lasted through 4 days (today is day 6 and only 2 have fallen off). I didn't like that it took forever to find the right fit for each nail but application was a breeze. i do wish that there were extra stickers to use for nails that do fall off. these are a quick alternative for when you don't want to deal with painting your nails and waiting for them to dry. I did watch videos on tips on how to apply to last longer.
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Impress Nails are one of my few favorite press on nails!! It's simple and so easy that my own boyfriend can put them on for me! It's easy process, no hassle at all! I like how there is no mess either, and they're water proof ! My nail's lasted a week , so twice the amount of other type of press on nails. I also like how the packaging presentation! It feels like a nail polish bottle !!
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
There were so many different sizes. i believe that it really could work for all women. i started out finding which pieces fit on my left hand and had difficulty finding the matching pieces for my right hand. application was easy but the shape was too square for me so i clipped the sides to make them more oval. if you clip them, they look less fake. i received a pink zebra style and i am not a fan of pink but i really didn't mind these nails because they didn't get in the way of my everyday activities. i cook and bake a lot, but they weren't in the way.

taking them off HURT. my nails felt so sore after. i even used nail polish remover as the package suggested, which i don't think helped at all.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely adore these false nails! The variety is amazing, with multiple styles. The application process is smooth, and all the tools you need are included. (Except nail clippers so if your nails are longer than these, pick some up!) I can run my fingers through my hair and not lose a nail like I have with other brands. Though I was sent a testser in my Shimmer Vox Box, I've been using them for a while - KISS sent me some last year, and we started using them when my sister went to her first military ball. Definitely will continue to buy, and recommend 100%
Kimber C.
Temple, TX
I'm new to the whole fake nails thing. I'm 22 and have never had them. These felt like training wheels sort of. They came in a bright pink which was annoying. But painted them black and tried them out. I kind of liked them. They weren't too long. They stayed on very nicely. But I took them off a couple hours after putting them on because I didn't file the sharp bit of the tips down well enough and scratched my face pretty badly.

Would I give them another try? probably. But only if I needed a quick manicure for an event.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
These are just ok. When you put them on they look like they are floating above your nails..like they don't match up with your cuticle beds. The nail sizes were a little off for me. And one of my nails fell off within a couple of hours of applying them (and I applied them exactly like it said to). I put another nail on it and then got a few days wear out of them, nothing super long lasting. Would be great if you were in a hurry or needed to wear them for just one night, but then I don't think they would be worth the money. The best part about these was that they had beautiful designs and colors to choose from.
Kaylan P.
As much as i really wanted to love this product i just couldn't commit to it :( I'm the type of girl that hates to go get my nails done so any quick and easy alternative is a win win for me . i put theses on and literally 10 minutes after they all almost fell off, alas, this problem can be fixed by a little nail glue but that takes away from the product itself. even though i didn't have the best experience with this product i do plan on buying them again after you have them on securely they last for a few weeks which i love :)
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I bought the ImPress Nails the day before a party when I decided it would the easiest way to get a cute manicure. I put them on the night we got to our hotel and the next morning my pinky nail popped off so I used an extra nail from the kit to cover but it was a little too small. They are still on but I don't expect them to last long. For 7.99 though its a lot cheaper than even doing a full acrylic set myself and much gentler on my nails. I was pleased with the quality and simplicity of the set. I would buy them again.
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Loved the color, and style and how easy these were to put on.  They were much more durable than I imagined they would be. Loved that they don't do any damage to the nail once they are removed.  My only complaint is that they are far too small for my nails.  Because of the awkward size they didn't really pass for a "real" gel manicure and it was pretty clear they were press on.  Overall if they looked more realistic (on me) I would definitely consider using them as a quick alternative to nail polish.
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love acrylic nails but hate the damage they do. Solution Impress!! These nails are guaranteed for a week but last so much longer! I was skeptical at first but the really stay on! Mine have taken some abuse but wouldn't fall off! I finally had to peel them off with polish remover and tweezers. I'm now on my second set. A set of acrylics at the cheapest is $20 these were $6 and last just as long. Extra + for them is the sizes. I have small nails and usually have to cut and file nails to fit all of mine but the range of these I found enough to fit without filing any of them. Also hold up well to polish!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart