BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Karen Z.
Austin, TX
I was really excited to receive these because they had such pretty designs and I had been wanting to try them FOREVER and I did like them okay enough but I would still say my Sally Hansen and Incoco nail stickers were better.

These lasted about 2 days for me which sounds like a little but is actually quite average for me since I do a lot of crafts and most things never last on my nails after 4 days. I thought that they stuck well enough but I had to trim a few to fit my fingernails because there was no perfect fit..

I still recommend these overall though.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
I wanted to love these. I had heard from someone that they lasted a whole week. Application was easy. They are ADORABLE. They lasted all night and seemed fairly strong. The next day I noticed one nail was very weak. I am not too hard on my nails, but I still need to use my hands for stuff, ya know? The middle of the next day a couple nails popped off.. so I ended up ripping them all of in frustration. I think they are great for a night out, but that's all.
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
They aren't the best fake nails out there, period. I don't find size to be much of a problem even though I have rather small hands/nails, but I received a set in my VoxBox that were zebra print french nails with pink and purple flowers, which I wasn't too fond of. As for time, I put them on last week and they're still on, so I'd call it good.

I do find that they look super fake though, which is a major con for me. I don't think I'll be purchasing these.
Jennifer M.
i must say when i first recived them i was so sceptic like what!! these are stick on nails? what are we in elementary school lol ! I thought to myself these nails are not going to stick at all and if they do they are sure enough going to last a day but thought whatever I'm still going to give them a shot influenster gave them to me to try out so that is what i will do as long as i am honest so i waited about a week before i finally gave them a shot i received the color stilleto so i did the first hand on my own but had slight difficuly doing the oposite hand so i called my fiance and asked him to help me out he put them on in a breeze just looked to see if it coverd my nail and stuck them right on it totally shocked me to see how fast he did it this guy doesn't even know how to tie a pony tail ! Right away they looked very attractive they were a good length shiny and i loved the rubber kind of material i went out that night to a cook out with the family we had a great time and with all that i did they still stood strong fast forward one week after washing clothes doing dishes and nothing still on they lasted a total of 9 days before the first one fell off
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
There were so many different sizes. i believe that it really could work for all women. i started out finding which pieces fit on my left hand and had difficulty finding the matching pieces for my right hand. application was easy but the shape was too square for me so i clipped the sides to make them more oval. if you clip them, they look less fake. i received a pink zebra style and i am not a fan of pink but i really didn't mind these nails because they didn't get in the way of my everyday activities. i cook and bake a lot, but they weren't in the way.

taking them off HURT. my nails felt so sore after. i even used nail polish remover as the package suggested, which i don't think helped at all.
Melanie Q.
Murrieta, CA
I usually don't like press on nails. Although, after I got these in my MOM VoxBox, I was pretty impressed. The nails fit me well and it was so easy to apply. I was able to do heavy duty cleaning and everyday chores without the use of gloves for up to 3 days before the sides started to slightly lift up. After six days they were still pretty wearable but I decided to take them off. My complaint was taking them off was a bit more difficult than directed. I had to use extra tools and took a good 30 minutes to get them off.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
Ok, I was really excited to put these on. I had to cut my real nails down tho, as they were a bit too long for the fake nails. I love the concept and the colors/patterns that come with this product and I love the simplicity of these. They really are perfect for a night out (or more) if you don't play with your hair or really do your hair.

The problem I encountered was every time I ran my fingers through my hair, they would get stuck in my nails! That was NOT fun, rather annoying actually.

However, I recommend this product if you're looking to stay on a budget or you just want something different quickly.
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Love this product! Hughly recommend it to people needing a short term nail change. As a nursing student, i am not allow to have fake nails... However with these nails, they look like the real deal and before clinicals I just take them off. Its easy to apply and remove. Definitely worth saving money! The downside is after awhile it might get stuck in your hair but overall still my fave! imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Selene D.
I have to say that i am impressed by these. I didn't think that they were going to last through the day but they lasted through 4 days (today is day 6 and only 2 have fallen off). I didn't like that it took forever to find the right fit for each nail but application was a breeze. i do wish that there were extra stickers to use for nails that do fall off. these are a quick alternative for when you don't want to deal with painting your nails and waiting for them to dry. I did watch videos on tips on how to apply to last longer.
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
So I am 50/50 with this product. I have used them twice, and both times were completely different experiences. The first time I ever bought these were for my Senior Prom. I put them on the morning of Prom, and they stayed on a good week! Probably even longer if I hadnt pulled them off, but I didn't like how my nail was looking longer. Lol. The second time I tried them, a nail came off the next day! I put another one on because I wanted my nails to look decent. All of them ended up falling off within 3 days. Was definitely disappointed that time. What I like is that it doesn't stay on way too long though like actual fake nails from a salon. I wear contacts, and I find it difficult to take them off when my nails are long, so these are nice especially since they have the shorter length option.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart