BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Megan H.
Sanford , FL
I've seen something similar to these in stores before & have been anxious to try, so when i received mine i was very excited. They have so many different colors & cute patterns. I loved the design on mine!

Before i put them on, i made sure to clean my nails with nail polish then i applied the nails. They went on pretty easy & problemless. They say they are suppose to last up to a week but i found that my pattern began to chip off after 5 days, so i just took them off.

If the patterns were better applied, they would probably last up to a week. Would definitely give another try with maybe the plain colored ones!
Jennifer M.
i must say when i first recived them i was so sceptic like what!! these are stick on nails? what are we in elementary school lol ! I thought to myself these nails are not going to stick at all and if they do they are sure enough going to last a day but thought whatever I'm still going to give them a shot influenster gave them to me to try out so that is what i will do as long as i am honest so i waited about a week before i finally gave them a shot i received the color stilleto so i did the first hand on my own but had slight difficuly doing the oposite hand so i called my fiance and asked him to help me out he put them on in a breeze just looked to see if it coverd my nail and stuck them right on it totally shocked me to see how fast he did it this guy doesn't even know how to tie a pony tail ! Right away they looked very attractive they were a good length shiny and i loved the rubber kind of material i went out that night to a cook out with the family we had a great time and with all that i did they still stood strong fast forward one week after washing clothes doing dishes and nothing still on they lasted a total of 9 days before the first one fell off
Anne P.
Seattle, WA
They aren't the best fake nails out there, period. I don't find size to be much of a problem even though I have rather small hands/nails, but I received a set in my VoxBox that were zebra print french nails with pink and purple flowers, which I wasn't too fond of. As for time, I put them on last week and they're still on, so I'd call it good.

I do find that they look super fake though, which is a major con for me. I don't think I'll be purchasing these.
Taya G.
Osseo, WI
These looked super cute! The application was really easy and they had nails to fit every size nail. However they didn’t stay on AT ALL I applied them went to go make food and they popped right off I followed the directions to a t and they still didn’t work.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I loved how natural these press-on nails looked. I don't ever use press-on nails because of how bad they usually look, however now I may think twice. Nails fit well, however it took a long time to figure out the sizes. The cheetah pattern impress nails I received in my college voxbox was adorable and I loved it. However, when one fell off I was S.O.L. because it doesn't come with things to stick them back on so it only really lasted a day. Also, I wish there had been directions telling me to cut them shorter... figured that out online somewhere..
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
These nails came in my College Voxbox, and I was not too crazy about the pink zebra style, but I did receive a lot of compliments on them! If I were to buy some, which I plan on buying, I would buy a different style.

These nails actually did stay on pretty long considering I was doing a lot of hard work. I have had other brands of press on nails before and they did not last near this long as the Broadway Nails did. My nails lasted almost a full week.

I would suggest these nails for anyone who is going out somewhere special and wants to have perfect nails without spending a lot of money on expensive manicures!
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
I was really excited to receive these because they had such pretty designs and I had been wanting to try them FOREVER and I did like them okay enough but I would still say my Sally Hansen and Incoco nail stickers were better.

These lasted about 2 days for me which sounds like a little but is actually quite average for me since I do a lot of crafts and most things never last on my nails after 4 days. I thought that they stuck well enough but I had to trim a few to fit my fingernails because there was no perfect fit..

I still recommend these overall though.
Danielle M.
As far as the nails sticking and staying for the advertised time of one week, these are great. When it comes to designs, they look very cheap and childish, for lack of a better word. After 24 hours, the design had already started to peel off and by the end of the 7 days, I had half of the nails with no design. I received these from Influenster in the Spring Vox Box and I'm glad I did. I now know NOT to waste my own money on these. Just terrible.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I tried these today and I will definitely never buy them again. They look so bad on the edges because they have no glue on there and it says it's supposed to last for a whole week. Well mine popped out just like that after 2 hours even after I kept pressing on them for 1/2 hour like they tell you to. The good thing about then is that you can apply them very easy and they look pretty cute.
Maddie J.
These are my favorite store bought fake nails in the world! They made it through basketball, dance practices, mountain biking, baby'sitting, races, a skydive simulator and a cruise. I have somewhat weak nails because I never leave them unpainted and they didn't damage my nails at all. Every once in a while if I'm doing something crazy after two weeks of wear, I'll have one pop off, but I fix it with nail glue. My mom and boyfriend don't love fake nails, but they love these! I just want to try more colors. I've tried a pink and gold one, a coral and chevron one, a red one, and French. Pay attention to the labeled sizes!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart