BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Aileen G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox and I didn’t hate them. They lasted around a week and didn’t come off except for one. They weren’t that long so I felt comfortable enough to go about my day. Definitely recommend them for special occasions when you don’t want to go out and spend $30 on a manicure!
Ellie B.
Absolutely LOVE these nails!! These are the best nails I’ve ever used! They last and actually stick without falling off!! Way cheaper than salon acrylics and so much better! The designs and the selection is amazing!
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
the patterns are super cute. the nailed come in different sizes you get a pretty close match but they don't stick too well for a long time and you REALLY have to work to take the edges off. the price is good for the quality 😊
Alyssa P.
Centereach, NY
I love these!!!! So super easy to use and last a decent amount of time! Perfect for a night out when you don’t have the time to get your nails done! Fair price and so many awesome colors and designs to choose from!
Katie T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I got this in my first voxbox and I LOVE kiss nails. It’s such a great alternative for dressing up for fancy events without a big price tag. I will say the glue didn’t last very long maybe a couple days because I use my hands a lot. But I am confident if I use the nail glue plus the glue adhesive they will be more much long lasting!
Brittanie V.
These press-in manicures are perfect for needing your nails to look good, in a very short amount of time. They really do stick on well to the nails, and they have lasted me 8-10 days. I’ve even come across friends, who I hadn’t known were wearing them, complimented them - only to find out that they were the Kiss Press-On nails. If you’re not great at doing your own nails, give these a try! I doubt you’ll be disappointed.
Vanessa P.
Raeford, NC
I wasn’t a fan of these. I have really skinny fingers, so for me I just felt like they were way too big, and there wasn’t much I could do about fixing them. Also, the glue stood out and just had gross things on it.
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried it recently for a trip to Colorado and these fell off a few minutes after. I was so confused as to why because I did everything that was asked for in the directions and it didn't work. I was so bummed out.
Sarah N.
My absolute favorite brand of fake nails! They last about 2 weeks, give or take heavy wear, and all the designs are incredibly cute. I’ve never had an issue with them chipping or breaking either, so that’s a plus
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
Absolutely love the designs this press on nails comes up with, but theyre very uncomfortable! When i tried them they all fit but my pinkie finger and middle finger! if you have small fingers i dont suggest these!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart