BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
I absolutely love love love these! When I'm in a rush and don't have time or the extra cash to go to the nail salon, these are my go to nails. They look great and I always get compliments! Everyone usually thinks I went to the nail salon. They last a long time for me and stay in great condition for at least 2 weeks. What more can you ask for?! Love these I can't get enough and they are so affordable when you can find them between $5-$8/box. If you have always wondered about these, just try them.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I cannot get enough of these nails! I love them!!! I buy a new set almost every time I got to Walgreens. I use to get my nails done about every 2 weeks and once my son was born didnt have time to go as often. Then I saw these and I decided to try them out and I absolutely love them! I love how easy and fast they are to apply and I was surprised how long they last! Definitely worth it! I love changing up the design as much as I want without doing any crazy damage to my natural nails!
Courtney W.
Mechanicsburg, PA
The Broadway Nails Impress Press-on Manicure is extremely easy to apply, fit my petite nails perfectly and stayed on for an evening, exactly when I needed them to. They also came off after 24 hours, which is what I wanted - I removed them. They are great for a one-night mani when you can't get to the salon or don't have time to wait for a traditional manicure to dry. I do, however, wish there were more neutral/subtle color options. I wouldn't wear these nails for everyday wear, but they worked very well for the event when I needed a quick mani.
Lisi M.
This product has saved me so much money and fooled so many people lol. Many times I apply these press on nails and I swear people think there my nails lol. I love how they look natural and does not look like other glue on or other press on nails. Have recommended to so many friends and even random people that have complimented me must buy!! Just a FYI you might need nail glue of you put your hands a lot in waster due to the glue eventually coming off I made these nails last a week in a half that way and no still didn't notice the difference!
Brittany O.
Orange Park, FL
The press on nails worked just like I thought they would I used them for the day when I went out with my friends and by the end of the night I took them off because they were coming off. If you need them for a interview or a date they would be prefect. They don't last as long as nail polish but for the price they are prefect for a quick manicure. The press on nails were very easy to apply by myself.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing.
victoria  b.
Clinton, CT
Review for: D050 Hottie more...
So I love these nails, they have so many unique designs,and I love being able to change my nails whenever I want ,rather then waiting 2 weeks to get a fill at the salon, however,they tend to pop off a bit since I'm a waitress and use my hands a lot . I find if I add a drop or two of nail glue with these it does wonders. I do prefer the kiss nails that are just glue on instead of the self adhesive
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
I tried these when I was in a pinch for time. I bite my nails so when it comes time to celebrate a special occasion or have a night on the town then I need to get my nails done. If I plan ahead ill go to the salon however most times I end up hitting up the drug store and buying fake nails to put on... these fell off twice the FIRST night I had them on. They had cool designs but thats about it!
Krystle B.
Houghton, MI
I thought that these were great! I wore them throughout the holiday season and washed a lot of dishes, and they stayed put! Usually with stick on nails, they wouldn't last a day through life's daily challenges. They were super easy to apply (the directions are actually on the back of the box for those that missed that). My biggest complaint would be that the security of the nail outlasted the design... The nails were still strongly attached but the design on the nail was wearing away. I would recommend this product more for those who like their nails done for special occasions and only want the nail to last a few days. This product isn't really for someone who is looking for a professional salon lasting manicure.
Elissa D.
I am so glad I got to try these out, thanks to Influenster! These nails are really so awesome! They are much better than acrylics because they are easy to put them on as well as take them off! There are many different designs to choose from so you can match them with any outfit or wear them for any occasion. Sometimes they do fall off a little easily, especially if you don't have the right size, which is a little difficult to find sometimes. But I highly recommend them!
Shannae R.
Watts, Ok
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
These are super cute! I bought these on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how well they held up without using any glue. I've used stick ons before and they didn't last a day. These held up for over a week when I ended up taking them off because I tie dyed a shirt without using gloves ;) My only complaint is that I have petite nail beds and trimming them to fit correctly was a little awkward.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart