BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Stephanie L.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
These are my absolute favorite press on nails. They are so quick and easy to apply. It takes less than 5 minutes to put them on. The glue is already in the nail, so you just pull off the back and press down. Comes with a lot of extra nails so you can always find the perfect size. They stay on for about 2 weeks and they don't chip or crack. They come in all kinds of great colors so its easy to switch up your style.
Violet V.
I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, these nails were very cute and very sturdy. I was able to get dishes done take my toddler a bath clean my bathroom (with gloves on) and so on, the only problem I had, my fault which is I put some nails a little smaller so they kept getting caught in my hair, so I had to take them off within a couple of days but I will definitely try them out again using the right size for my nails , very affordable as well
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Vexed Vicious more...
I got my press on nails for a wedding, and because I didn't want to wait for my nails to dry or go to the salon. They were pretty nice for the wedding my husband thought they were salon done and I was able to find a good fit for each nail. However they only lasted the night despite my constant pressing and holding to secure the glue more. I wish they would have lasted longer but they were nice for a night.
Artisha W.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this product. I had no issues with the applications and the sizing was very accurate. Within to weeks I only had one issue with a nail and it was easily fixed. I record many compliments on the look of them and people asked where I got them done. They were shocked when I said they were press up. I will definitely be being this product again in the future and I'm very happy it was sent to me for review.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
I was so excited to try these because I've heard amazing things about them but I'm kind of disappointed. For one I had really long nails but I had to cut them so the nails would fit. Also I have very long hair and the nails don't lay very flat they are thick so my hair kept getting stuck under them. They don't look natural to me either. BUT cons out of the way they were very easy to apply, they stuck very well I'm sure they would have lasted long but I had to take them off because of my hair. The designs are very pretty and they didn't damage my nails at all.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Review for: Gel Flash Mob more...
I love these nails! I wasn't expecting much for the price because they're inexpensive ($5 at Walmart) but they have proven me wrong. So far I've had them on a little over a week and they're still holding strong. I even gave birth to my son the day after I applied them and they made it through many hand washings at the hospital and since. Plus the design is super cute and the brand makes more awesome designs too.
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
ImPRESS press-on manicure nails are super easy to apply and quick too. Jut peel and stick which makes it a breeze to change your nails as much as you can your outfit/style. They do come in a variety of cute colors. Also for stick on nails you think they wouldn't stay on good but as long as you clean your nails before hand, as directed, then they will stick on pretty darn good. On the downfall, they don't really look natural and they are really bold but overall i do like this product.
Kate P.
Canton, GA
I've never been one for having fake nails- they're long, uncomfortable, and get expensive. I was happy to receive a cute hot pink color in my voxbox, but these nails would not work well for me. First off, NONE of the nails would fit my own nails. The thumbnails were far too small, and I couldn't find nails to fit the nails for my other fingers. When I tested one nail out (which was slightly too big for my pinky finger, the fake nail kept scratching my cuticles and was extremely uncomfortable.

However, I liked how the company has multiple designs out, many of which were work appropriate, and I also appreciated that a nail prep bad and mini emery board was included in the packaging. Unfortunately, these nails wouldn't work for me.
Caitlin W.
I've worn these nails quite a few times. I like that they are an affordable alternative to getting my nails done. You definitely have to follow the instructions to get them to stay for a while They are very easy to apply and I would definitely buy again. The color stays and if you're not doing anything crazy they stay on for a while even when they get wet. They're great for formals, dances, and other events.
Tatiana A.
Irving, TX
I have tried these on multiple occasions and when I got them in my College Voxbox I was pretty happy. I like them a lot, the designs are cute and they are a good length. I would suggest that you only use them if you are someone who is not hard on their nails. I used them one time when I was waitressing, and needless to say they did not last through the night. I have learned through using them to apply with super glue and a clear coat, helps to extend the wear a little. I get about a week out of them and for 8 bucks (and this time free) I can't complain.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart