BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ashley B.
Smyrna, TN
When I received these in my box I wasn't that excited due to previous experiences with press on nails...but I was wrong. I loved the design I got, which I believe was called "Holla". It was the lace looking ones. And I got a lot of complements on them. Most people could not believe they were press on nails. They did last me about a week. Even through hair washing in the shower and while at work. If I got tired of them being long, they were easy to cut back and still look cute. I think I may have even got my mom convinced and now she wants to try them out as well!
Kristy B.
These are amazing! Super easy to apply, only takes a few minutes and they last about a week! BUT if you do not follow the directions and cleanse the nail first to rid the oils they'll fall off within 24 hours. I highly recommend these, whenever I wear them I get so many compliments. 😍
Stephanie L.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
These are my absolute favorite press on nails. They are so quick and easy to apply. It takes less than 5 minutes to put them on. The glue is already in the nail, so you just pull off the back and press down. Comes with a lot of extra nails so you can always find the perfect size. They stay on for about 2 weeks and they don't chip or crack. They come in all kinds of great colors so its easy to switch up your style.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: New Limited Edition Designer Kits By 59067 more...
I needed a quick manicure and these were perfect. They went on super quick, they look pretty good but kind of wide. I wish the nail file was a little bigger. I think for the price I'd do this over getting a manicure! It's cleaner, less time spent and best part it's cheaper!!
Jessica S.
Fairdale, KY
ImPRESS press-on manicure nails are super easy to apply and quick too. Jut peel and stick which makes it a breeze to change your nails as much as you can your outfit/style. They do come in a variety of cute colors. Also for stick on nails you think they wouldn't stay on good but as long as you clean your nails before hand, as directed, then they will stick on pretty darn good. On the downfall, they don't really look natural and they are really bold but overall i do like this product.
Emily H.
Brick, NJ
I hate these.. Well i mean i don't HATE them, they're pretty and whatnot but they don't stay on long at all, i put them on a couple days before a wedding i was going to and ended up having to start over on the day of the wedding because they wouldn't stay on for longer than a day...and even during the reception one of them came off!! i used the glue on top of the adhesive, too! idk maybe i did it wrong, but i prefer the regular, plain Kiss nails, the ones that you just have to use glue with and can paint any color, they stay on for a week or two if you're lucky!
Artisha W.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this product. I had no issues with the applications and the sizing was very accurate. Within to weeks I only had one issue with a nail and it was easily fixed. I record many compliments on the look of them and people asked where I got them done. They were shocked when I said they were press up. I will definitely be being this product again in the future and I'm very happy it was sent to me for review.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Broadway Nails Medium Vexed Vicious more...
I got my press on nails for a wedding, and because I didn't want to wait for my nails to dry or go to the salon. They were pretty nice for the wedding my husband thought they were salon done and I was able to find a good fit for each nail. However they only lasted the night despite my constant pressing and holding to secure the glue more. I wish they would have lasted longer but they were nice for a night.
Tatiana A.
Irving, TX
I have tried these on multiple occasions and when I got them in my College Voxbox I was pretty happy. I like them a lot, the designs are cute and they are a good length. I would suggest that you only use them if you are someone who is not hard on their nails. I used them one time when I was waitressing, and needless to say they did not last through the night. I have learned through using them to apply with super glue and a clear coat, helps to extend the wear a little. I get about a week out of them and for 8 bucks (and this time free) I can't complain.
Caitlin W.
I've worn these nails quite a few times. I like that they are an affordable alternative to getting my nails done. You definitely have to follow the instructions to get them to stay for a while They are very easy to apply and I would definitely buy again. The color stays and if you're not doing anything crazy they stay on for a while even when they get wet. They're great for formals, dances, and other events.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart