BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Artisha W.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this product. I had no issues with the applications and the sizing was very accurate. Within to weeks I only had one issue with a nail and it was easily fixed. I record many compliments on the look of them and people asked where I got them done. They were shocked when I said they were press up. I will definitely be being this product again in the future and I'm very happy it was sent to me for review.
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I love my nails the first day I put them then on but the next day when I was showering and just doing normal stuff I hated them, after I got out the shower I noticed that the polish was chipping off the ends (I thought they where not suppose to do that) and 2 nails popped off. The removing proses was vary easy do to the fact that they just popped rite off, but it left a sticky film on my nail that was hard to clean off. So for one day use like going out to the club/bar or to a party I say they would be fine but for a week there is no way mine would of lasted!
Jennifer F.
Olympia, WA
I get horrible anxiety and end up biting my nails. So, when I have something going on (like a date night with my hubby, dinner with friends, or a fun weekend party), and have bitten my nails till they're ragged looking, I grab a pack of these press-on nails to pull my look together! They're SUPER cheap, quick, simple to put on, and my friends always are complimenting me on the color I decided on for the time being. My girlfriends hardly believe me when I tell them they're from the drug-store! I have been using these for about two years now and just love them!
Brittany G.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I was really excited when I first received these nails from influenster in my uni box, and these have quickly become my new obsession. I love the fact that they are so quick and easy to use and they actually LAST as long as you apply them properly. Since receiving them in my box months ago I have purchased them numerous times and I always get soooo many complements on them!
Tatiana A.
Cedar Hill, TX
I have tried these on multiple occasions and when I got them in my College Voxbox I was pretty happy. I like them a lot, the designs are cute and they are a good length. I would suggest that you only use them if you are someone who is not hard on their nails. I used them one time when I was waitressing, and needless to say they did not last through the night. I have learned through using them to apply with super glue and a clear coat, helps to extend the wear a little. I get about a week out of them and for 8 bucks (and this time free) I can't complain.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I was fairly impressed with these, just because of how well they held on to my nails! Unfortunately, I had to remove them around the one week mark because I put several of them on they started to bend and break. HOWEVER, the ones I managed to put on the RIGHT way held on like no other. Yes, I can feel them shifting under pressure, but they wouldn't let go. It was harder to peel them off (without nail polish remover) than nails with liquid glue. If I had paid more attention to the way they were supposed to go, I'm sure they would have lasted well over a week.
Kate P.
Canton, GA
I've never been one for having fake nails- they're long, uncomfortable, and get expensive. I was happy to receive a cute hot pink color in my voxbox, but these nails would not work well for me. First off, NONE of the nails would fit my own nails. The thumbnails were far too small, and I couldn't find nails to fit the nails for my other fingers. When I tested one nail out (which was slightly too big for my pinky finger, the fake nail kept scratching my cuticles and was extremely uncomfortable.

However, I liked how the company has multiple designs out, many of which were work appropriate, and I also appreciated that a nail prep bad and mini emery board was included in the packaging. Unfortunately, these nails wouldn't work for me.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
I didn't have a large expectation for these because all the glue on nails I have ever tried ended up falling off that same day. So when I seen they were stick on I figured they wouldn't hold. To my surprise these have to be the absolute best temporary nails ever! They stayed on my nails for a good week!! Do you know how crazy that is!! Not only were they really cute but not one fell off for a week. They don't feel sturdy but they don't come off. Great nails. Super impressed. I receive this product free for testing purposes.
Sugar S.
I received this product complimentary from Influentster. If they hadn't have sent me these to try out, I would've never gone out and bought them. I liked these for the most part, they're easy to apply and simple. I like that you didn't have to use glue or anything like that because it can get messy and whatnot. These are good if you're in a hurry or just don't want to do your nails but still have something on them. My nails still grew while I had these on so that's also a good thing. They have a lot of sizes so you can find your perfect cover for each nail.
Stephanie B.
Clifton, VA
So I tend to have difficulty keeping my nails long as I am pretty harsh on my hands and work a lot with them, so I thought this would be pretty cool to try out and even better if they worked! Unfortunately the sizes don't fit nicely, I have gaps or you feel the press on is too big or too small. They also have a rough part on the edge of the nail that I had to file down. They don't feel very sturdy and know they won't last very long (as I type I can feel one of them already loosening). The colors are great!! I had 110 Joyride and it's a great fuchsia color!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart