BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rachel R.
Indianapolis , IN
They work really well when there’s no time to go out and get your nails done. They hold on your nails pretty good and come with back up Incase some don’t fit or fall off so I would say they are pretty good.
Nichole K.
I recived these in my shimmer voxbox and it was my 1st time trying fake nails. The design is cute and simple and directions where easy to read and they where extremly easy and quick to apply. Normally i dont do my nails beacuse i have kids that refuse to let mommy stop to let them dry. They've lasted me 2 weeks so far and that says allot. I reccomend them.
Caitlin V.
Rochester, NY
I have tried many different colors and prints of these nails, I absolutely love them. For Halloween I wore the "Hot Blooded" print which were absolutely adorable, for some reason the Halloween nails were much longer than the ones I normally buy. Usually I like the ones that are shorter because I find that the longer ones are harder to wear. What I think is really neat other than the festive prints is that these nails can be re-used by applying them with regular nail glue, so I can usually get many wears out of the same pair of nails! The only downfall to this product is how wide the nails are, I have very small fingernails and I usually have a hard time fitting these on my pinky finger, otherwise I love them and how much you're getting for the price!
Michelle E.
Sandusky, OH
I got these in my Voxbox and was a little put off since they were press on but don't be fooled! They are the perfect length and they really do look very impressive one you have them on. I had mine on for about a week and only had one nail on each hand that came off. This was due to me being a little clumsy at work and snapping them backwards which made them fall off. The only down side to these is that it is not for people who do really hard manual labor they will probably not last long. But if you are using them for a special occasion or just for everyday use this is it!
Kelle H.
Redford, MI
I wanted to love these. The design was so cute I couldn't wait to try them on. However, applying them was a problem. The sizes were either way too big for my nail beds, or way too small. The majority looked like they would be better suited for my 10 year old. I had to really try hard to find enough to fit my fingers. They were easy enough to apply, and stayed on for a few days. The sizing was ridiculous enough to rate so low. I've never had this issue before, even with dollar store nails.
Cassandra L.
So I have NEVER used press on or fake nails before but when I received it in my voxbox I decided to try it. It was so simple to use and they look like actual gel nails. The only slight issue I have is running my fingers through my hair and my hair gets caught and it is not a pretty sight. They are pretty much awesome with that exception
Jocelyn B.
Duluth, GA
My daughter and I were so eager to try these, that as soon as the Spring Fever VoxBox arrived we just had to put them on. My first complaint with these nails was that my package came with a slit down the side. Then when we put them on, I found it difficult to pull the tabs off after a few of my nails already had the imPRESS nails on them. Then within an hour of my daughter being super cautious because she wanted to show them off to her friends, she had 2 nails just fall off and the adhesive would not stick back on. Then all night, I was constantly holding them down to stick until mine just starting falling off. The label says that they will last up to a week, mine and my daughters didn't make it past 5 hours. I would not spend the money on these!
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
When I saw these in the box I was like "Are you kidding me? For college girls?" But holy crap, I'm so dumbfounded by these. I've had them on for a whole 24 hours and they are still on. No extra glue, not being extra careful. Nothing. I took a shower and slept in them and they're still going strong. These suckers are on my nails tight. These are perfect for a special event. I'm defiantly going to buy these in the future. They're not the typical pree on nails that you buy and fall off an hour later. I received these in my Uni VoxBox for complementary testing purposes
Billie R.
Duluth, MN
Okay so I was not a huge fan of the color that I got but looking at all the other ones Influenster a got to try impress had a huge selection which is nice! They went on easy and stayed on too! I will be buying these from a store just in a different color :)
Yen L.
Menifee, CA
I really like this product if I had to go through the false nails part of it. They do last up to the 7-10 days it says even if you're doing regular things like dishes and showering. I probably will not recommend this if you're going swimming unless you have put on extra nail glue besides the sticky sticker part of this one. I believe that this helps with those who have problems growing their nails as well. It might be difficult to find the correcst size for your nails, but I feel like that always happens when purchasing the self stick on nails. It never fits 100%.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart