BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Erica C.
Montville, NJ
Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking - i honestly expected these to be junk but i was shocked at how well they stayed on. They lasted through all of my workouts and my work day (i'm a trainer at a gym). In the future Instead of running to the nail salon & paying $70 to get my nails done before a wedding i will definitely be using impress nails. It is a super easy application & removal!
Taiesa L.
Orlando, FL
Due to my career I am not supposed to wear nail polish or acrylics. In my spare time I love to travel and I miss seeing my nails done. I bought these on a whim just because I wanted my nails to look fabulous for a wedding getaway and I did not regret it. Easy to apply. Lasts long and when it was time to go back to work it was super easy to remove. Many of my friends complimented my nails and when I told them what it was they were impressed. Saves money and I get to look and feel fab! #Win
Ashley M.
I received this product for free to review.
I don't usually put a lot on my nails. I'm really simple with that. This kit is SUPER CUTE. It has everything you need in a hurry. Leaving for vacation for forgot to schedule your nail appointment? No problem! This has the cleansing cloth, a file, the adhesive nails- everything. My only issue is that they didn't stay on as long as I would have liked.
Caitlin V.
Rochester, NY
I have tried many different colors and prints of these nails, I absolutely love them. For Halloween I wore the "Hot Blooded" print which were absolutely adorable, for some reason the Halloween nails were much longer than the ones I normally buy. Usually I like the ones that are shorter because I find that the longer ones are harder to wear. What I think is really neat other than the festive prints is that these nails can be re-used by applying them with regular nail glue, so I can usually get many wears out of the same pair of nails! The only downfall to this product is how wide the nails are, I have very small fingernails and I usually have a hard time fitting these on my pinky finger, otherwise I love them and how much you're getting for the price!
Adrienne S.
Henderson, TX
Overall, I was very disappointed. I had high hopes for this product after I've seen so many people hype it up. It just didn't work out for me. I found the nails to be so wide that they hurt my nails. Then there was the fact I had to trim my natural nails to put them on. They claim these last up to 1 week, mine lasted less then 24 hours. There were awkward gaps where my real nail showed through. Because the glue was so thick they didn't lay flat with my natural nail. This lead to my hair getting stuck in it. I was glad to test these out, I wish they worked out better for me.
Kiara P.
Katy, TX
Jamas pense que estas uñas postizas serian tan chulas. Desde pequeña no me ponia unas pero jamas como estas. Super sencillas de poner y bastante resistentes. Vienen 30 en el paquete asi que sin miedo a quedarte sin 1 😂

Ps. Literalmente si te la quierea quitar para arreglarla te va a molestar como si fueran acrilico 😂💪🏼 Gracias @influenster por enviarme estas uñas gratis para hacer un review.
Ana S.
Phoenix, AZ
First of all I loved the design of the nails I got and the fact that you don't need any polish. The application process was pretty easy and quick but I did have to cut my own nails because these were very short. The only thing I didn't like is that they did not last a week on me they actually fell off on the 2nd day when I was doing the dishes and just house work. I don't know if it was because I didn't stick them on right or what but I did use the extra nails to keep my manicure longer. Overall I really liked them and I would wear them again maybe for a special occasion.
Rachel W.
Rochester, NY
I thought these nails were short for a "fake nail" if I'm going to wear a press on nail it should be pretty long. However my mother tried these on and her nail beds are bigger so I think if I were to have worn them they might have been longer. I'm not sure if they have other sizes but the size range seemed relatively limited as well. Normally the sizes are vast in other drugstore fake nails but these seemed about the same size as each other. My mom liked them she said they don't feel like fake nails and she wanted them for the design and not specifically for a fake nail.
Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
I received these for free from influenster for testing purposes. They were very easy to use and stayed on pretty well. For the most part they had sizes that fit my nail perfectly. I just didn't like how the bottom of the nail near my cuticle didn't stick down enough and my hair and other things would get caught in the nail and tug at it.
Laurel G.
Austin, TX
I received these in a vox box so long ago I can't even remember the name of it, but these were an immediate repurchase. They cost maybe $4 or $5, the box includes about two sets, they last at least a week if you apply them correctly, and they look SO real. I always have a set ready in case I destroy my nails and they feel too short.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart