BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amanda L.
Thibodaux, LA
These are cheap and easy to stick on. However, i find them uncomfortable and difficult to customize to my nails. I have super short nails and the glue sticks to the tip of my fingers. Also, trying to file and shape them was a disaster. However, I would recommend these if you don't want to paint them or make them shorter. They are easy to stick and go.
Kristy B.
These are amazing! Super easy to apply, only takes a few minutes and they last about a week! BUT if you do not follow the directions and cleanse the nail first to rid the oils they'll fall off within 24 hours. I highly recommend these, whenever I wear them I get so many compliments. 😍
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
I was interested in trying out these nails. I always have my nail painted. This seemed like a faster, short notice alternative. I had a pink tiger stripe pattern. It was out of my comfort zone, but I gave it a try. These nails were easy to apply. It was sticky on the back, when I stuck them on I pressed down for a few seconds. All of the nails stuck without a problem. The nails were a little long, but I was able to file them down. These nails lasted 5 days, through housework, folding clothes. It was after doing dishes that the nail became loose. The nails came off easily and didn’t leave any residue. I will use these again, but probably only for special occasions. Over all, they were easy to apply, inexpensive, but I wish they had lasted longer.
Gemma R.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: New Limited Edition Designer Kits By 59067 more...
I needed a quick manicure and these were perfect. They went on super quick, they look pretty good but kind of wide. I wish the nail file was a little bigger. I think for the price I'd do this over getting a manicure! It's cleaner, less time spent and best part it's cheaper!!
Delia M.
Flushing, NY
Impress nails got my attention because of the commercial on tv. A week after that commercial i got a free sample at my job. It caught my eye because of the way it comes in a nail polish form. I decided to try them since it said it could last up to a week. I put them on and it was kinda difficult the first time because you have to place the gel correctly or else they would slide off. Then when i went to wash my hands the gel started to soften and it only lasted for a few hours. It was nice because you can just put them on for an occasion but it wont last for long.
Jessica W.
La Habra, CA
A friend gave these to me to test out since they didn't fit her nails.

I loved the design of them and they are short length which I really loved too. These are a great one night use type of manicure. Maybe since I am a mom who does a lot with my hands they didn't stick for too long. I can see if someone is very delicate with their hands is able to keep on for longer periods but I wasn't.

I will definitely purchase these again in the future since it's a lot cheaper then going to the salon and a lot quicker to apply then sitting waiting for your turn in a salon.
Ashley B.
Smyrna, TN
When I received these in my box I wasn't that excited due to previous experiences with press on nails...but I was wrong. I loved the design I got, which I believe was called "Holla". It was the lace looking ones. And I got a lot of complements on them. Most people could not believe they were press on nails. They did last me about a week. Even through hair washing in the shower and while at work. If I got tired of them being long, they were easy to cut back and still look cute. I think I may have even got my mom convinced and now she wants to try them out as well!
Jocelyn B.
Duluth, GA
My daughter and I were so eager to try these, that as soon as the Spring Fever VoxBox arrived we just had to put them on. My first complaint with these nails was that my package came with a slit down the side. Then when we put them on, I found it difficult to pull the tabs off after a few of my nails already had the imPRESS nails on them. Then within an hour of my daughter being super cautious because she wanted to show them off to her friends, she had 2 nails just fall off and the adhesive would not stick back on. Then all night, I was constantly holding them down to stick until mine just starting falling off. The label says that they will last up to a week, mine and my daughters didn't make it past 5 hours. I would not spend the money on these!
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
When i first received this product, i was pretty excited. I've seen commercials and have been wanted to try them. So i opened the package, saw the cute design and went to work. 20 minutes later, I was able to find the right sizes for each nail. I also had a hard time removing the plastic strip. Once the nails were on, they lasted for about 3 hours. If I put too much pressure on them, they'd pop off.
These are cute and easy for a last minute manicure, but they won't last for more than a day.
Yen L.
Menifee, CA
I really like this product if I had to go through the false nails part of it. They do last up to the 7-10 days it says even if you're doing regular things like dishes and showering. I probably will not recommend this if you're going swimming unless you have put on extra nail glue besides the sticky sticker part of this one. I believe that this helps with those who have problems growing their nails as well. It might be difficult to find the correcst size for your nails, but I feel like that always happens when purchasing the self stick on nails. It never fits 100%.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart