BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Dana M.
Gainesville, FL
The idea of the product is cool, by the nail sizes were rather small, and I don't have that big of hands. Also, while the patterns are fun, there's not enough pieces to make it your own. You're really stuck putting them on that way that the company planned for you to put them on. The colors that I received were do gaudy to wear outside and there was no way for me to manipulate the set to make them any better
Kelsie S.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I have had acrylic nails in the past for 2'years straight,then switched to shellac.. And after about 1.5 years of spending $35 every 2 weeks.. I decided to buy my own kit and do them myself. I love doing them myself, but it is SO time consuming.. I decided to give myself a break and try these--- not only did they look fabulous and were so easy to out on... They also looked real AND lasted 3 WEEKS!!! I could not believe it!!! I am telling everyone about them!! I do wish they came in more colors though!
Siera S.
Berlin, NH
I loved using these nails! The came in a very easy to open package that was able to be resealed when I was done, which is always a plus. It gave a large assortment on nail sizes and styles which is great if you have different sized nails (as everyone does) and if you're a picky design stylist! The application of the nails themselves were the easiest part and took up no time at all! They stayed on for about a week, which is amazing for a fake nail while working two hands-on jobs! Love love love these!
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought these so i could wear for my family christmas party and i did not like them very much i loved the designs they are very cute but they are not too natural looking. the one on my left pinky fell off with in a couple of hrs so if you are going to wear these make sure you are not going to be doing anything with your hands i mean anything because its not like i was cooking or cleaning or anything i was just opening bottles and serving food and they fell off i was able to just peel them off afterwards which means they do not stick on right not very long lasting in my opinion.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I never have any issues with these nails! I really love them! I never am able To keep up with getting my nails done at the salon but I make sure I always have a few different design of these incase I need to go somewhere I can pop them on. Some times they can stay on for days other times, probably because I put them on in a rush, they only stayed on for the night. I went t days with them on strong, washing dishes, showers all normal activity and since then I never give up them. They are really awesome!
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I just recently did a Just for her expo, in Kansas city. Broadway nails was the booth that i worked, and we put on these nails for people, everyone loved them! and so do i! these nails are extremely practical for a night out on the town with your friends, if you"re just wanting something funky for the night. For me, they have lasted a little over a week, just depending on how rough i was on my nails. the cool thing about them, is that you can cut and file them down just like your real nails! Otherwise, GREAT BUY!
Stephanie M.
Extremely impressed!!!! I purchased these two weeks ago because I was broke and did not want to have bare nails and I fell in love!!! seriously!!!! they lasted me for about a week. YES, A WEEK! I am a stay at home mom & also babysit a 3month old. Doing daily chores? No problem!!! they seriously lasted me a week! The best part is these were $6.99! definitely purchasing more. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
These are my favorite press-on nails. They have an amazing variety of designs. They are waterproof and look super cute. They are definitely easy to apply. Though they recommend to keep pressing the nails for the next half hour after applying them. They can last about 2 weeks and look amazing. I definitely with buy them again and I already recommend them to everyone.
Gabriella D.
Spring Valley, IL
I wore these on a few different occasions. I love them and will definitely wear them again. The second time I wore them was on a trip with the Chemistry Club to California. We performed a lot of hands on demos and they lasted the entire week! :) I did however notice they grew a little week at the tips of the nail as the week progressed, but I expected that given the situation. The first time I wore them they lasted perfectly fine until I took them off. They are great if you are looking for a manicure look for an affordable price! It is also really quick and easy to apply these nails!
Ruby C.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
These go on very easily and match my nail beds better than I thought they would. You do have to have shorter nails so your real nail does not peak through though so if you aren't willing to trim your natural nails then I would pass these up. The nails only lasted about 2-3 days on me so I would not recommend these as a substitute for acrylic nails you may want to last weeks. These are best used for occasions you need the polish of an acrylic nail for a day or two such as a wedding or school dance. If you don't like going to the salon, but want the salon look definitely try these out!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart