BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
If you don’t feel like spending 40 dollars on acrylics at a salon.. I highly recommend these! Sold at all drug stores for a great price! They last a very long time and look so real! I am definitely going to be buying some more!!
Melanie F.
Seattle
I have been using imPRESS nails for the past couple months. Ordering from their website is easy, but I prefer purchasing them at the nearby drug store as the colours are easier to see in person. I have been using them to help me stop biting my nails and feel like they are easier on my nails then putting nail glue or getting gels done. They normally last me around 5-6 days. There are two of each size 0-10, but I wish I could just order the numbers I need as it feels wasteful trashing half the nails because they don't fit mine.
Jessica L.
I received this in the complimentary Staycation Vox Box. I wanted to love these, here is my issue: the corner don't seem to stay glued down and they kept getting caught up in different things. I don't think I would buy these for a long wear situation - but if you were going to prom or something and needed a night of nice nails, these would be perfect. #imPRESSmanicure
Beth S.
Clearwater, FL
I'm obsessed with these nails. I love how quickly they can be applied and they last up to a full week. Considering that I'm an active triathlete, I swim, bike, run, and sweat! They stay put and the options are all gorgeous. I've talked many friends into trying them and they are all just as hooked as I am! These are a time saving steal and at $6-$9 you cannot beat the price. That's so much less than a gel manicure and less harsh on your nails.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
I'll start with the positives. They have so many adorable designs! You can find something fancy, seasonal, or traditional. Also they provide enough nails to get multiple uses out of the package. Super easy to remove, and no damage to my nails! Biggest negative for me though is I've not had all 10 nails make it through a day which is really disappointing especially if you're wearing them for an event and one pops off! Just need to carry back ups!
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
These are super cute but my nails are small and I couldn’t find enough sizes to fit all my nails so I couldn’t try these. It made me so sad because the nails seem good quality and the application process seems really simple.
Kathryn G.
newport
Review for: Other more...
Honestly I love these nails. Super easy to apply comes with a pad to clean off your nails just peel off the adhesive and press on. I buy them for special occasions and I expected them to only last a few hours honestly for “press-on nails” but I can get up to almost 3 days out of them if I’m careful. Super cute designs and affordable I typically purchase at Walmart. I’m taking a cruise soon and for sure will be purchasing some to have with me.
Ash J.
Love putting these on for a quick night out. They have a good hold to them for what they are. Quick and easy application. Only downfall is that I am hard on my nails. They only last about two days for me. They start to lift up near the cuticle. If I run my fingers through my hair my hair gets stuck where it is lifted up and will often pull them off.
Connie T.
The design I got for this in my voxbox was pretty darn cute I must admit. It was a light pink shade and some gold accents on it. HOWEVER the only thing preventing me from making this a 5 Star review would probably be the range of size for the finger nails. My thumb and pinky nails didn’t really match for the sizing that they gave that’s supposed to fit the thumb and pinky. But the other three fingers: my index, ring and middle for just fine.
Aileen G.
Lodi, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I received this in my Influenster VoxBox and I didn’t hate them. They lasted around a week and didn’t come off except for one. They weren’t that long so I felt comfortable enough to go about my day. Definitely recommend them for special occasions when you don’t want to go out and spend $30 on a manicure!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart