BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Love this product! Hughly recommend it to people needing a short term nail change. As a nursing student, i am not allow to have fake nails... However with these nails, they look like the real deal and before clinicals I just take them off. Its easy to apply and remove. Definitely worth saving money! The downside is after awhile it might get stuck in your hair but overall still my fave! imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
Ok, I was really excited to put these on. I had to cut my real nails down tho, as they were a bit too long for the fake nails. I love the concept and the colors/patterns that come with this product and I love the simplicity of these. They really are perfect for a night out (or more) if you don't play with your hair or really do your hair.

The problem I encountered was every time I ran my fingers through my hair, they would get stuck in my nails! That was NOT fun, rather annoying actually.

However, I recommend this product if you're looking to stay on a budget or you just want something different quickly.
Elise R.
Somerset, NJ
This is a one-of-a-kind by it was great for any kind of customer young or old. I believe it is a great deal because it is a less cleanup and it requires no glue and it's a sticker like application , three easy steps and is very quick and works great. Would definitely recommend a couple of my customers having this alternative instead of doing a gel or acrylic worth the buy.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
I wanted to love these nails so badly.... They were very plasticy feeling and they didn't fit my nail right at all. There were gaps everywhere and it was so uncomfortable. They started lifting the next day. They were also too short. I would have preferred them be longer and shape them my self. They leave glue on your nails when you remove them and they strip away some of the top layer of your nail too. Over all not a very good experience.
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I received these nails free from the company and I only had them on 2 days and I took them off. They are easy to apply and look great while they're on but they are not sturdy enough. I am a mom so I'm constantly cleaning, doing dishes, picking up toys and these did not last. 2 of them ended up falling off and they are really flimsy. I could've filed them down but I liked them long. I would repurchase only to have them for a weekend out so i don't have to spend the $50 at the salon.
Miranda D.
Temple Terr, FL
Awesome freebie I received in my #shimmervoxbox ! I loved the designs! I had Palm trees, ombre & tribal designs included. I gave the product 4stars because my natural nails were a bit longer than what was in the box so I could not use the product unless I filed down my nails :/ Not the products fault but maybe they should offer different lengths. #impressmoments #contest #complimentary @influenster @impressmanicure
Natasha V.
Bronx, NY
I received the imPRESS nails in my College VoxBox. It was the product I was most excited about trying out. My sister and me were planning on buying it so the VoxBox came just in time. I’m surprise how much I love this product because I was worried about them falling off or looking fake. But they are so sturdy and look so pretty. I really like the design they send me and when I wore them I got so much compliments. They are easy to put on and fit properly on my nails. I would recommend my friends to try it out! I love it and now that the holidays are here its perfect to wear on Christmas and New Year
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I can't say a lot about how well these press on nails work, because I couldn't even get them on. Even the largest size that was supplied was REALLY big enough for my thumbs. I was going to try to make it work until I realized that I wouldn't even have enough that almost matched to make a whole hand! I know these try to be one set fits all, but maybe they should try having sizes. Also, in my opinion, these were tiny. I don't feel like I have huge hands or nails, by any means, but these nails made them seem huge.
Kelsey B.
Orlando, FL
I have tested these when I did the Holiday Voxbox in 2011. Even though I didn't like them a year ago my boyfriend got them in his college Voxbox and asked me to try them. They are easy to apply but the nails are so thick and anytime I do anything they are pulled on. Kiss nail dress stickers by the same brand are much better. The design I tried this time, Wink Wink, is very tacky looking. I felt like a child when I had them on. I hate writing negative reviews but I am not impressed with these. As a college student I do a lot of typing. I can't imagine even trying to do daily things with these on.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
I got these nails from walmart for around 5ish dollars. I got the pink ombre ones. It was my first time trying them and i honestly didn't expect to much out of them. My expectations were low haha. But they looked great, they came with a small filer and they lasted me about 5hours. Which was a con for me. Also when i did dishes they fell right off. Soo its a temporary nail.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart