BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
There were so many different sizes. i believe that it really could work for all women. i started out finding which pieces fit on my left hand and had difficulty finding the matching pieces for my right hand. application was easy but the shape was too square for me so i clipped the sides to make them more oval. if you clip them, they look less fake. i received a pink zebra style and i am not a fan of pink but i really didn't mind these nails because they didn't get in the way of my everyday activities. i cook and bake a lot, but they weren't in the way.

taking them off HURT. my nails felt so sore after. i even used nail polish remover as the package suggested, which i don't think helped at all.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I am wearing them right now as we speak!
They were so easy to apply to my nails. They are so easy to type with which I love because I type a lot! They look amazing! They look like my real nails! So far, no problems with them popping off! I did apply some Kiss Nail Art to them that had to dry but they didn't even need that!

These are definitely a must buy! Always in a rush and never have time/money to go to the nail salon?

These Impress nails are the product for you!

I received these as a Rose VoxBox Brand Challenge Prize.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I bought the ImPress Nails the day before a party when I decided it would the easiest way to get a cute manicure. I put them on the night we got to our hotel and the next morning my pinky nail popped off so I used an extra nail from the kit to cover but it was a little too small. They are still on but I don't expect them to last long. For 7.99 though its a lot cheaper than even doing a full acrylic set myself and much gentler on my nails. I was pleased with the quality and simplicity of the set. I would buy them again.
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I love how easy these were to put on, you could do it yourself, and they looked really nice after they were applied. However, they did not stick to my nails at all. They just kept falling off all over the place. I couldn't even wash my hands without them sliding off. I have a lot of trouble with keeping nail polish on my nails, because my hands are always clammy. So I was hoping this product would be something different I could use, to still have pretty nails, but not have all the trouble of chipping and peeling polish. If they actually stuck, I would buy this product, but they didn't and it's sad.
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
I love acrylic nails but hate the damage they do. Solution Impress!! These nails are guaranteed for a week but last so much longer! I was skeptical at first but the really stay on! Mine have taken some abuse but wouldn't fall off! I finally had to peel them off with polish remover and tweezers. I'm now on my second set. A set of acrylics at the cheapest is $20 these were $6 and last just as long. Extra + for them is the sizes. I have small nails and usually have to cut and file nails to fit all of mine but the range of these I found enough to fit without filing any of them. Also hold up well to polish!
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
Such a cute product! I was running out of the house one day and my nails were a mess! I remembered I received these in the mail. They took no time to put on and they stayed on for about two days. But I'm really hard on my hands. I wash them constantly, use hand sanitizer, and cream, etc. I also opened a soda can and that's when one popped off! That would have happened regardless of the quality of nails. Overall these are reta quality and definitely not the "stick on nails" I used when I was younger. Would definitely buy again.
ciara V.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
Impress Nails are one of my few favorite press on nails!! It's simple and so easy that my own boyfriend can put them on for me! It's easy process, no hassle at all! I like how there is no mess either, and they're water proof ! My nail's lasted a week , so twice the amount of other type of press on nails. I also like how the packaging presentation! It feels like a nail polish bottle !!
Kimber C.
Temple, TX
I'm new to the whole fake nails thing. I'm 22 and have never had them. These felt like training wheels sort of. They came in a bright pink which was annoying. But painted them black and tried them out. I kind of liked them. They weren't too long. They stayed on very nicely. But I took them off a couple hours after putting them on because I didn't file the sharp bit of the tips down well enough and scratched my face pretty badly.

Would I give them another try? probably. But only if I needed a quick manicure for an event.
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Loved the color, and style and how easy these were to put on.  They were much more durable than I imagined they would be. Loved that they don't do any damage to the nail once they are removed.  My only complaint is that they are far too small for my nails.  Because of the awkward size they didn't really pass for a "real" gel manicure and it was pretty clear they were press on.  Overall if they looked more realistic (on me) I would definitely consider using them as a quick alternative to nail polish.
Melanie Q.
Murrieta, CA
I usually don't like press on nails. Although, after I got these in my MOM VoxBox, I was pretty impressed. The nails fit me well and it was so easy to apply. I was able to do heavy duty cleaning and everyday chores without the use of gloves for up to 3 days before the sides started to slightly lift up. After six days they were still pretty wearable but I decided to take them off. My complaint was taking them off was a bit more difficult than directed. I had to use extra tools and took a good 30 minutes to get them off.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart