BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I tried these today and I will definitely never buy them again. They look so bad on the edges because they have no glue on there and it says it's supposed to last for a whole week. Well mine popped out just like that after 2 hours even after I kept pressing on them for 1/2 hour like they tell you to. The good thing about then is that you can apply them very easy and they look pretty cute.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
Good nails i just find my self being more careful with these nails on because one wrong move and the nail flies when you open something or wash your hair and feel like they're going to fall because the glue feels lose i dont know if its just me but i prefer nails that are glued on these nails were beautiful tho
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH
I am wearing them right now as we speak!
They were so easy to apply to my nails. They are so easy to type with which I love because I type a lot! They look amazing! They look like my real nails! So far, no problems with them popping off! I did apply some Kiss Nail Art to them that had to dry but they didn't even need that!

These are definitely a must buy! Always in a rush and never have time/money to go to the nail salon?

These Impress nails are the product for you!

I received these as a Rose VoxBox Brand Challenge Prize.
Ashley M.
Palm Coast, FL
Ok, I was really excited to put these on. I had to cut my real nails down tho, as they were a bit too long for the fake nails. I love the concept and the colors/patterns that come with this product and I love the simplicity of these. They really are perfect for a night out (or more) if you don't play with your hair or really do your hair.

The problem I encountered was every time I ran my fingers through my hair, they would get stuck in my nails! That was NOT fun, rather annoying actually.

However, I recommend this product if you're looking to stay on a budget or you just want something different quickly.
Sara E.
Baltimore, MD
Loved the color, and style and how easy these were to put on.  They were much more durable than I imagined they would be. Loved that they don't do any damage to the nail once they are removed.  My only complaint is that they are far too small for my nails.  Because of the awkward size they didn't really pass for a "real" gel manicure and it was pretty clear they were press on.  Overall if they looked more realistic (on me) I would definitely consider using them as a quick alternative to nail polish.
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I love how easy these were to put on, you could do it yourself, and they looked really nice after they were applied. However, they did not stick to my nails at all. They just kept falling off all over the place. I couldn't even wash my hands without them sliding off. I have a lot of trouble with keeping nail polish on my nails, because my hands are always clammy. So I was hoping this product would be something different I could use, to still have pretty nails, but not have all the trouble of chipping and peeling polish. If they actually stuck, I would buy this product, but they didn't and it's sad.
Kimber C.
Temple, TX
I'm new to the whole fake nails thing. I'm 22 and have never had them. These felt like training wheels sort of. They came in a bright pink which was annoying. But painted them black and tried them out. I kind of liked them. They weren't too long. They stayed on very nicely. But I took them off a couple hours after putting them on because I didn't file the sharp bit of the tips down well enough and scratched my face pretty badly.

Would I give them another try? probably. But only if I needed a quick manicure for an event.
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
So I am 50/50 with this product. I have used them twice, and both times were completely different experiences. The first time I ever bought these were for my Senior Prom. I put them on the morning of Prom, and they stayed on a good week! Probably even longer if I hadnt pulled them off, but I didn't like how my nail was looking longer. Lol. The second time I tried them, a nail came off the next day! I put another one on because I wanted my nails to look decent. All of them ended up falling off within 3 days. Was definitely disappointed that time. What I like is that it doesn't stay on way too long though like actual fake nails from a salon. I wear contacts, and I find it difficult to take them off when my nails are long, so these are nice especially since they have the shorter length option.
Linda V.
BROOKLYN park, MN
Love this product! Hughly recommend it to people needing a short term nail change. As a nursing student, i am not allow to have fake nails... However with these nails, they look like the real deal and before clinicals I just take them off. Its easy to apply and remove. Definitely worth saving money! The downside is after awhile it might get stuck in your hair but overall still my fave! imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
Such a cute product! I was running out of the house one day and my nails were a mess! I remembered I received these in the mail. They took no time to put on and they stayed on for about two days. But I'm really hard on my hands. I wash them constantly, use hand sanitizer, and cream, etc. I also opened a soda can and that's when one popped off! That would have happened regardless of the quality of nails. Overall these are reta quality and definitely not the "stick on nails" I used when I was younger. Would definitely buy again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart