BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
Good nails i just find my self being more careful with these nails on because one wrong move and the nail flies when you open something or wash your hair and feel like they're going to fall because the glue feels lose i dont know if its just me but i prefer nails that are glued on these nails were beautiful tho
Claudia D.
It's so easy to apply these nails and they last forever! The price is way better than acrylics at a salon and way less damaging. I'm really hard on my nails but these stick ons last at least a week or two, even with me weight lifting every day. They're so pretty with tons of color and style options and great quality too. I definitely recommend these nails as a quick manicure for events, or for fun, or everyday wear.
Kaylee A.
Caro, MI
Review for: Tell more...
I wanted to love these. I had heard from someone that they lasted a whole week. Application was easy. They are ADORABLE. They lasted all night and seemed fairly strong. The next day I noticed one nail was very weak. I am not too hard on my nails, but I still need to use my hands for stuff, ya know? The middle of the next day a couple nails popped off.. so I ended up ripping them all of in frustration. I think they are great for a night out, but that's all.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
I've seen something similar to these in stores before & have been anxious to try, so when i received mine i was very excited. They have so many different colors & cute patterns. I loved the design on mine!

Before i put them on, i made sure to clean my nails with nail polish then i applied the nails. They went on pretty easy & problemless. They say they are suppose to last up to a week but i found that my pattern began to chip off after 5 days, so i just took them off.

If the patterns were better applied, they would probably last up to a week. Would definitely give another try with maybe the plain colored ones!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I tried these today and I will definitely never buy them again. They look so bad on the edges because they have no glue on there and it says it's supposed to last for a whole week. Well mine popped out just like that after 2 hours even after I kept pressing on them for 1/2 hour like they tell you to. The good thing about then is that you can apply them very easy and they look pretty cute.
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
These nails came in my College Voxbox, and I was not too crazy about the pink zebra style, but I did receive a lot of compliments on them! If I were to buy some, which I plan on buying, I would buy a different style.

These nails actually did stay on pretty long considering I was doing a lot of hard work. I have had other brands of press on nails before and they did not last near this long as the Broadway Nails did. My nails lasted almost a full week.

I would suggest these nails for anyone who is going out somewhere special and wants to have perfect nails without spending a lot of money on expensive manicures!
Maddie J.
These are my favorite store bought fake nails in the world! They made it through basketball, dance practices, mountain biking, baby'sitting, races, a skydive simulator and a cruise. I have somewhat weak nails because I never leave them unpainted and they didn't damage my nails at all. Every once in a while if I'm doing something crazy after two weeks of wear, I'll have one pop off, but I fix it with nail glue. My mom and boyfriend don't love fake nails, but they love these! I just want to try more colors. I've tried a pink and gold one, a coral and chevron one, a red one, and French. Pay attention to the labeled sizes!
Nettina S.
So far so good, although they are starting to pinch my fingers a little bit since my natural finger nails don't have as much of a curve to them. I was able to find nails to fit each of my nails, so that made me happy. I have flimsy nails so it's nice to have something hard over them, but I really fear doing dishes or anything really "tough" with my hands for fear they will simply pop off, so I'm not really sure how durable they are. They do make me feel a little more fancy than normal, so that is nice and overall I think they look great!

For being a product that is an instant manicure, I'd say it's not too shabby!
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
While they're available in lots of pretty designs, the Broadway imPRESS nails just don't do it for me. I have a few sets that I paint over for nail contests when I don't feel like doing my own, but I'd never actually wear these out. I haven't seen many photos where these nails fit without looking unnatural and weird. This could be user error, but I just think they look weird. The press on adhesive doesn't stick well, even after using the included prep pad, and they shift and eventually fall off, usually within hours of application.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I loved how natural these press-on nails looked. I don't ever use press-on nails because of how bad they usually look, however now I may think twice. Nails fit well, however it took a long time to figure out the sizes. The cheetah pattern impress nails I received in my college voxbox was adorable and I loved it. However, when one fell off I was S.O.L. because it doesn't come with things to stick them back on so it only really lasted a day. Also, I wish there had been directions telling me to cut them shorter... figured that out online somewhere..
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart