BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kimber C.
Temple, TX
I'm new to the whole fake nails thing. I'm 22 and have never had them. These felt like training wheels sort of. They came in a bright pink which was annoying. But painted them black and tried them out. I kind of liked them. They weren't too long. They stayed on very nicely. But I took them off a couple hours after putting them on because I didn't file the sharp bit of the tips down well enough and scratched my face pretty badly.

Would I give them another try? probably. But only if I needed a quick manicure for an event.
Zaira J.
Oxnard, CA
I received the nails, and the pattern I got was wink wink, and I was really happy I got that pattern because it looks very natural; it has a very simple flower design (black and white). It is something I can actually wear as an everyday look. imPRESS claims that if you apply the nails correctly it lasts up to a week, and I agree with this statement, I’m a mom and I do a lot of cleaning around the house I’m always using my hands so I’m happy with this product. The only thing I was disappointed about is that after I use them for a week and they start falling off, I wish I could save them and use them again..
Elizet P.
I received a set of these free in a voxbox. I was very reluctant to try them because I personally think press on nails are tacky especially ones with pearl accents which happened to be the ones I got. But I thought hey, there’s plenty of options in the box I don’t really HAVE to use the nails that have the pearls. Well, the joke was on me...the only ones that fit my nails were the ones with pearls and even then, they still needed to be filed skinnier. I wasn’t really a fan of the oval shape but that’s what I got and unfortunately the corners of my real nails were sticking out the sides. Three stars because they did stick on fairly well and because the thought of them having a lot of extra nails was nice.
Melanie Q.
Murrieta, CA
I usually don't like press on nails. Although, after I got these in my MOM VoxBox, I was pretty impressed. The nails fit me well and it was so easy to apply. I was able to do heavy duty cleaning and everyday chores without the use of gloves for up to 3 days before the sides started to slightly lift up. After six days they were still pretty wearable but I decided to take them off. My complaint was taking them off was a bit more difficult than directed. I had to use extra tools and took a good 30 minutes to get them off.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I bought the ImPress Nails the day before a party when I decided it would the easiest way to get a cute manicure. I put them on the night we got to our hotel and the next morning my pinky nail popped off so I used an extra nail from the kit to cover but it was a little too small. They are still on but I don't expect them to last long. For 7.99 though its a lot cheaper than even doing a full acrylic set myself and much gentler on my nails. I was pleased with the quality and simplicity of the set. I would buy them again.
Selene D.
I have to say that i am impressed by these. I didn't think that they were going to last through the day but they lasted through 4 days (today is day 6 and only 2 have fallen off). I didn't like that it took forever to find the right fit for each nail but application was a breeze. i do wish that there were extra stickers to use for nails that do fall off. these are a quick alternative for when you don't want to deal with painting your nails and waiting for them to dry. I did watch videos on tips on how to apply to last longer.
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
There were so many different sizes. i believe that it really could work for all women. i started out finding which pieces fit on my left hand and had difficulty finding the matching pieces for my right hand. application was easy but the shape was too square for me so i clipped the sides to make them more oval. if you clip them, they look less fake. i received a pink zebra style and i am not a fan of pink but i really didn't mind these nails because they didn't get in the way of my everyday activities. i cook and bake a lot, but they weren't in the way.

taking them off HURT. my nails felt so sore after. i even used nail polish remover as the package suggested, which i don't think helped at all.
Kaylan P.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
As much as i really wanted to love this product i just couldn't commit to it :( I'm the type of girl that hates to go get my nails done so any quick and easy alternative is a win win for me . i put theses on and literally 10 minutes after they all almost fell off, alas, this problem can be fixed by a little nail glue but that takes away from the product itself. even though i didn't have the best experience with this product i do plan on buying them again after you have them on securely they last for a few weeks which i love :)
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
I received these nails free from the company and I only had them on 2 days and I took them off. They are easy to apply and look great while they're on but they are not sturdy enough. I am a mom so I'm constantly cleaning, doing dishes, picking up toys and these did not last. 2 of them ended up falling off and they are really flimsy. I could've filed them down but I liked them long. I would repurchase only to have them for a weekend out so i don't have to spend the $50 at the salon.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA
I wanted to love these nails so badly.... They were very plasticy feeling and they didn't fit my nail right at all. There were gaps everywhere and it was so uncomfortable. They started lifting the next day. They were also too short. I would have preferred them be longer and shape them my self. They leave glue on your nails when you remove them and they strip away some of the top layer of your nail too. Over all not a very good experience.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart