BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

marisol c.
Roseburg, OR
My go to nails! I avoid going to the salons do to how expensive and high maintenance it can get but these do the job for me they are first off super easy to apply. Second of all they make sure to add many different sizes so you get the correct fit and lastly and most importantly they look like you just got your nails done! so many different designs and so afforadable! i hope they never get rid of these!
Carly G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I seen a Halloween set with skulls and spiderwebs and they are way to long! I also am not a fan of press ons that come with glue already on the nail. I don't think I'll be trying these again. UPDATE: I attempted to use them even though they were on the longer side and they were okay. None of the nails completely matched my nails. I followed the directions and I applied them. They slid around on me. It would get pushed back and hurt my cuticles. Ouch! They were also extremely painful to get off. I took them off like directions said but some parts wanted to still be stuck. Double ouch! No going to try these again, especially for $8.
Rana A.
Denton, TX
I was really REALLY surprised by how well these worked! I feel like press on nails have a stigma and no one really attempts to wear them since they don't work very well. I tried them solely because of this box and would have probably never picked them up if they hadn't been sent in my voxbox. They were so easy to apply and were surprisingly very sturdy! When I neeeded to take them off for work, they wouldn't come off. I had to try to pull them off and that is nice. Just trim down your nails because they are fairly short but I personally like the square shape. They have a ton of patterns so I am sure anyone can find one they like.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
thanks to Influenster's for sending me their shimmer voxbox! it came with these ImPRESS nails for free to test n review. I loved how cute they were and the detail that went into them. The only thing i would say is that I wish they lasted longer. It would be great when you are in a rush and want beautiful nails. It only took me 2 mins to find my sizes n under 5 to put them on. So def work it when ur in a rush just dont except them to stay on long. Thank you Influenster for sending me this product free to test out. It was a perfect product to pamper myself with.
Keisha A.
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
I'm really loving these press on nails. I like the fact that they are very easy to put on. Also, I'm loving the designs as well. Looks like I went to a professional nail tech with these flawless designs. I received this item free from influenster. If you don't have time to get your nails done, this would be a great substitute. I will definitely purchase in the near future, because its such a great product.
Stephanie D.
Van Nuys, CA
I really loved the design and the ability to chose which designs I wanted on each nail, and I got many compliments on them. No one even knew they weren't my real nails! But I did notice that they weren't as sticky at the base of the nail so my hair was constantly getting stuck in it which was frustrating. I also had a difficult time getting them off and thought they were going to rip of my real nails underneath. The sticky was also hard to get off even after the nail was removed. Over all, I think they are great for a special event or a few days and would even be willing to try them again because I loved how they looked.
Randi W.
Lincolnton, NC
I really enjoy these there are so many different designs so there is something for everyone! I also really like the fact that they have the different shapes as well so it's the best of all! I will say they do last pretty well but for me I couldn't try them for a long period of time since I work with my hands a lot breaking down boxes and stuff, but I put them on for a weekend when I was off and loved them also got complaints over them as well so bonus points!! I would definitely say try them you can switch up your look without paying tons!
Jessica G.
Downingtown, PA
Perfect Quick Fix!  As a mom of a toddler, I don't always have time to get a professional manicure.  The imPRESS Press-On Manicure took less than 5 minutes to match-up and put on, an absolute win!  The nails held up well for several days through dish washing, diaper changing, and regular life!  I loved that the kit included a nail wipe to remove any oils, and also included several accent nail options!
Amy W.
Fort Worth, TX
I actually really liked the imPRESS nails. They stayed for about two weeks before I took them off because they started to chip but at that point were growing out anyway. Its so much easier than putting on nail polish and waiting for it to dry or and cheaper than going to the salon. I just wish they had more sizes. Not all the nail fit my nail width-wise and it was noticeable I that I was wearing cheap nails press on nails if you were to look up close at them.
Rachel B.
Reedsville, OH
I really wanted to like these nails but what a waist! The color I received was nice and would be flattering for any skin tone, they were easy to apply but really lacked in quality. Nails were extremely flimsy and there is no way these would last 3 full days. Mine only lasted about 6 hours before a few started to become loose. I knew this was likely, so I washed my hands well before putting them on and used the included prep pad to remove any oils but it didn't help. The sad thing is I didn't even do anything while wearing them, washed my hands once but basically sat around checking emails and watching movies with the husband.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart