BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kelly C.
Valley Center, KS
I LOVE these nails! They're so quick and easy to apply! They last at least a week and probably longer but I usually am wanting to switch things up by then... but they're also easy to remove which is wonderful! These are basically all I wear on my nails anymore. I've never had them be easy to bend nor have they popped off really quick. The secret to getting them to stick a long time is using the prep pad they give you and pressing really firmly on the nail when you apply it for at least 30 seconds. I've found that the solid colors look most natural, however the others look nice too. I get compliments on them all the time! Highly recommend these!!
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Originally, I was a little bummed with the imPRESS press-on manicure out of my Holiday VoxBox because they didn't last well through my baby's diaper changes. I did win the brand challenge for it and received more, which sat for a bit. Upon receiving yet another set, I was inspired to open some of my older ones. My baby is now 3, and now I'm delighted to say that these press-on nails are far more interesting to me. All of the colors and patterns are fantastic, and as long as you remember to wipe the oil from your real nails, they stick fairly well. I'll definitely be wearing my new black and pink zebra striped ones for my holiday Chicago trip.
Denise S.
Powder Springs, GA
Well to start off the selection of nails are GREAT i love the floral print nails those are way cute and so are the hot pint zebra print (if you are in to that style) so i have to problem with the selection. the BIG THING is that for 6 $ i want to them to last longer than what they did. i want my nails to look cute but not for a day i want people to be like dang i were did you get them done, but they cant say that if they already fell off. so the one thing i would do is just apply so nail glue then stick the imPRESS nails on first to make them last just a bit longer. but to conclude imPRESS is a great product if you want to add that final touch!
Katelynn M.
Victorville, CA
I received this in my Spring VoxBox and I was actually very impressed with how easy it was to apply this manicure. I wasn't particularly a fan of the color, but I've seen other designs and they're super cute! I didn't like that they were longer than my natural nails (a little too long for my taste), and they didn't quite look natural - but that could have to do with color, and cut.

All in all I think this is a good product to have on hand in case of emergency. Say your nails look rough, and you have a wedding to go to and don't have time. These are perfect.

Mine stayed on, but came off easily once I was actually trying to remove them.
Erin H.
New Haven, CT
I would give this an A- if I could. I like these nails and think the price point is fair ($5.99 for solid color and $7.99 for designs). However, the nails are pretty big and I have hands that haven't grown since I was in elementary school. Also, I was able to just pull them off without much force. I think they're good for a night out and you don't want to spend crazy money to get your nails done, but I can't see them holding up for a week, at least at my job. But they are cute and if I needed a certain color or design for a special night or a party of some sort, I would possibly buy them. They are a good price.

Received free from the Uni Voxbox.
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
These nails are simply ah-mazing. They look like I got them professionally done, when they really cost $6 at CVS haha. I'm on my second pack right now. The first ones I used were the short length and I definitely think I'll be sticking with them. I bought the medium length the second time and they are too long for my preference. I work at a desk job and it's hard to do some tasks with them. Some nails come off but I just use nail glue and they're good to go for a few more days! Highly recommend these to anyone with a busy schedule or on a tight budget.
Stephanie S.
Oak Harbor, WA
The whole packaging and design of these nails were very cute. Even the application of the nails were very easy to apply. They also gave a variety of sizes for each of your fingers to fit. But since I work at a musuem that requires me to be at the desk and clean up after children they came off after two days of use. But other than that, I probably would wear these agian if I wasn't working for a long period of tme. I probably will use nail glue on these the next time.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
BEST THING FOR NAILS IN THE DRUGSTORE! They come in a beautiful array from shades, ranging from french manicures, to bright neons. They are affordable, easy to apply and last long. I wear these all the time and people always think I've gotten acrylic nails,a and are shocked when I tell them they are impress nails! I've used them for homecoming and even my high school graduation! These are my favorite!
Hajera C.
Love these. I got them for free in my Shimmer voxbox and I had never tried these before. With regular wear, I was able to have them on for about 4.5 days.. I took them off on the 5th day because they started feeling looser and I didn't want one of the nails to fall off randomly.
They come in a huge variety of colors/styles and they're super easy to apply. Perfect for those last minute days when you don't have the time or don't want to spend the money, for a proper manicure. These will get the job done and look fantastic in pictures! Definitely will repurchase for myself.
Kelsey   F.
I've worked in kitchens for the better part of a decade, it is a heath code violation to have nail polish. Which sucks because I love to have my nails done creatively, but it's a pain to only be able to have nice nails for 2 days at most ( my weekend that never actually falls on Saturday or Sunday). My solution, press on nails. Over the last 8 years I've tried so many different brands and found them all to be about the same. With the EXCEPTION of Kiss. I can have nice nails for 2 days, take them off for work, then put them back on without having to pay for a manicure every week. It's a real money saver. And the packaging is super cute.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart