BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I didn't honestly have high hopes because these type of nails never really work out for me. but i will say they did last an entire day as apposed to an hour. i can feel the difference and that they are stronger than just regular nails but they don't last like they say they do on me. they do have some cute designs. so maybe for a wedding, prom, or special date night they'd work but not an everyday style type of thing.
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
These work great for me, because I'm not someone who needs their nails done constantly. Great for an addition to a halloween costume or a weekend get away. Not so great for living a life hard on the hands. I have used them a few times and the problem I had most was trying to find a size that matches my ring finger. Which seems silly but it is a problem. Their super easy to remove when you want them off too. Which is really nice for someone like me who doesn't like playing with this stuff constantly. I'd love to try more patterns for more occasions, and I probaqbly will!
Katelynn M.
Victorville, CA
I received this in my Spring VoxBox and I was actually very impressed with how easy it was to apply this manicure. I wasn't particularly a fan of the color, but I've seen other designs and they're super cute! I didn't like that they were longer than my natural nails (a little too long for my taste), and they didn't quite look natural - but that could have to do with color, and cut.

All in all I think this is a good product to have on hand in case of emergency. Say your nails look rough, and you have a wedding to go to and don't have time. These are perfect.

Mine stayed on, but came off easily once I was actually trying to remove them.
Jocelyn V.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product for free but all opinions are my own. These were the best press on nails I've ever used. I love how easy they were to put on! And how cute they were! The only reason I'm knocking a star off is because I wish they put more smaller sizes in them and have multiple pairs. I am someone with smaller nails and these were kinda bigger than my nail itself. It's great they come with nail fail so you can file them down to your size but it can be such a hassle doing every single one and getting them to match but other than that they are pretty good!
Erin H.
New Haven, CT
I would give this an A- if I could. I like these nails and think the price point is fair ($5.99 for solid color and $7.99 for designs). However, the nails are pretty big and I have hands that haven't grown since I was in elementary school. Also, I was able to just pull them off without much force. I think they're good for a night out and you don't want to spend crazy money to get your nails done, but I can't see them holding up for a week, at least at my job. But they are cute and if I needed a certain color or design for a special night or a party of some sort, I would possibly buy them. They are a good price.

Received free from the Uni Voxbox.
Monica M.
Bemidji , MN
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
I started using a different product and then I had read some review about this one. I bought a par of these and tried to put them on. One there weren't not many sizes to pick from and they were so soft that they didn't go on very good and looked so fake. I ended up taking them right off even after using some glue to help make them stay better. Won't be buying this brand. Which is a bummer becaus wo likes some of there colors and designs.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
I don't really do my nails, since I usually mess them up. I normally just keep them short. I liked the idea, though, of being able to get a salon-quality manicure that would last a week. But, this just didn't work very well for me. I had a hard time figuring out which nail covers were the right size for me. It was hard to peel off the adhesive to stick them to my nails. And it was hard to remove, too!
Kerri H.
Omaha, NE
I am not a press on manicure user normally. I've used them before, but just for a night for something fun. With that being said, I knew I wouldn't keep these on for too long. I got a really cute style that I would really wear. My nails were much longer than the press on nails though, so I was a little disappointed that I would have to cut off most of my nail length just to try these out. Oh well... they will grow back! The nails were very easy to apply and after I found which size would work, just peeled the backing off, and pressed on. Super easy. I think they would be fun for girls night outs, but definitely not for long term wear.
clarissa b.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Tell more...
I love this product. They a cheap and easy, for those suprise date nights. I love acrilic nails however after a few days they are always too long or I cannot function daily life with them on. These are the perfect alternative because they don't fall off like the ones you bought as a child, and they are beautiful. Some designs would cost you a fortune with a nail artist but for 5.99 and roughly 1 min of application time they are well worth the buy. Not to mention a little asetone and they come off easily without destroying your nail. All in all my favorite product while I'm in a hurry but don't have the time for a nail tech or the cash.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Originally, I was a little bummed with the imPRESS press-on manicure out of my Holiday VoxBox because they didn't last well through my baby's diaper changes. I did win the brand challenge for it and received more, which sat for a bit. Upon receiving yet another set, I was inspired to open some of my older ones. My baby is now 3, and now I'm delighted to say that these press-on nails are far more interesting to me. All of the colors and patterns are fantastic, and as long as you remember to wipe the oil from your real nails, they stick fairly well. I'll definitely be wearing my new black and pink zebra striped ones for my holiday Chicago trip.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart