BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Karol M.
Odenville, AL
Review for: Dancing Queen more...
I love these nails. I wear them almost all the time now. They last 10 days to two weeks even with washing your hands several times throughout the day as I have to working in the medical field. I get compliments on them all the time. For the price you can't beat them especially if your nails are in that awkward stage after having acrylics. They're effect for a great looking last minute manicure. I love the designs and that they are not heavy. They're easy to apply and easy to remove.
Ashley D.
Alright, I received these babies in my College Vox Box. I was excited at first because jeez, doesn't this bring you back to those days in Rite-Aid when you would BEG your parents to allow you to wear press-ons to school? Ha! Well, these came with NO instructions and they were a little longer than I usually have my natural nails so when I tried to cut them, they cracked! So I had to try and file them down which didn't help at all either. They were starting to slide off after a few hours of wearing them. The glue isn't that great and it sort of melts I guess when you're in the shower or tub. And trying to wash your hair with these babies? FORGET ABOUT IT!
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
These work great for me, because I'm not someone who needs their nails done constantly. Great for an addition to a halloween costume or a weekend get away. Not so great for living a life hard on the hands. I have used them a few times and the problem I had most was trying to find a size that matches my ring finger. Which seems silly but it is a problem. Their super easy to remove when you want them off too. Which is really nice for someone like me who doesn't like playing with this stuff constantly. I'd love to try more patterns for more occasions, and I probaqbly will!
Kayla T.
Owensville, OH
This is an okay product. The nails were very short an I had to cut my natural nails even shorter to be able to wear them. I'm a very active person and I'm always outdoors. I wash my hands a lot too so they didn't really hold up that well...They are pretty but they only lasted 2 days for me and on the packaging it says up to a week. They are great if you need to fix your nails real quick and don't have the time to paint them. But in my opinion, I rather just paint my nails.
clarissa b.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Tell more...
I love this product. They a cheap and easy, for those suprise date nights. I love acrilic nails however after a few days they are always too long or I cannot function daily life with them on. These are the perfect alternative because they don't fall off like the ones you bought as a child, and they are beautiful. Some designs would cost you a fortune with a nail artist but for 5.99 and roughly 1 min of application time they are well worth the buy. Not to mention a little asetone and they come off easily without destroying your nail. All in all my favorite product while I'm in a hurry but don't have the time for a nail tech or the cash.
Kelly C.
Valley Center, KS
I LOVE these nails! They're so quick and easy to apply! They last at least a week and probably longer but I usually am wanting to switch things up by then... but they're also easy to remove which is wonderful! These are basically all I wear on my nails anymore. I've never had them be easy to bend nor have they popped off really quick. The secret to getting them to stick a long time is using the prep pad they give you and pressing really firmly on the nail when you apply it for at least 30 seconds. I've found that the solid colors look most natural, however the others look nice too. I get compliments on them all the time! Highly recommend these!!
Monica M.
Bemidji , MN
Review for: By Nails-Bipd270 One Shine Day more...
I started using a different product and then I had read some review about this one. I bought a par of these and tried to put them on. One there weren't not many sizes to pick from and they were so soft that they didn't go on very good and looked so fake. I ended up taking them right off even after using some glue to help make them stay better. Won't be buying this brand. Which is a bummer becaus wo likes some of there colors and designs.
Jennifer S.
I found these to be very cute and easy to apply. Receiving them free was a super bonus too! Sadly I feel like they did not stick to my nails well. I have very small nails and I had to file the sides to make them fit better. I also felt I had to push very hard to make the adhesive stick to my nails.

At first they seemed strong but after a few hand washings I noticed that they were lifting a bit. They began to pop off while doing the dishes the next day.

Overall I feel that these would be awesome to use for a quick, pretty night out, but not for something long lasting and durable.
Jocelyn V.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this product for free but all opinions are my own. These were the best press on nails I've ever used. I love how easy they were to put on! And how cute they were! The only reason I'm knocking a star off is because I wish they put more smaller sizes in them and have multiple pairs. I am someone with smaller nails and these were kinda bigger than my nail itself. It's great they come with nail fail so you can file them down to your size but it can be such a hassle doing every single one and getting them to match but other than that they are pretty good!
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
I like the imPress manicure set for the most part. The application process was super easy. Cute designs were included. The adhesive is awesome. I have had then on for 2 days now with no issue. Great for switch Dieu b the week when there's no time to get to the salon. My only issue was the assortment of sizes. I have wide fibers so it was hard it get good fits on all the nails. The nails are super short, but that's what gives a more natural look.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart