BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I thought the design of these nails were very nice. The packaging was very nice but the adhesive could’ve been better. I found that they would not stay on my nails. And it was actually very hard for me to make the nails fit directly onto my own nails.
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
I have used these manicures many times for various events and every single time I am complimented on my nails! These look great and stay on very well, I can usually get a week and a half use out of them which I honestly think is very worth it for the price.
Tara A.
These are very convenient for when you want your nails to look good but don’t want to pay to get them professionally done! The press on are very easy to use and look natural when on. I would definitely recommend for the quick manicure that looks good!
Sabrina V.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I really like Impress Accents Nails. The colors and designs are so pretty but there are several issues I have with the product as well. First, either I have long nail beds or the nails are too short. In order to use these nails, I usually have to cut my nails really short. Secondly, they aren't wide enough to cover the entire nail. I do know they have introduced a medium length and I'm hoping to try them as soon as they're offered in stores. Besides those two cons, I really do like them. They last about a week and probably would last longer if I added nail glue to them. Give them a try!
Madison G.
Easley, SC
I wasn’t impressed with this one. It didn’t really fit my small fingers and didn’t look very nice at all. It seemed too obvious that they were fake. They aren’t expensive however and if you are good at applying nails like these, you may want to try.
Amirah Mercedes Bence E.
I love the color selections and the designs, however, there are not enough variety on the shape of the nails. For many of the nails they were too small or not wide enough. I felt like this would be perfect younger girls because of the sizing.
Lacy G.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I was really excited to try these nails, but was greatly disappointed once I put them on. The concept is a great idea but the nails do not stay on at all. I am very hands on and I’m always doing something I’m a mom to three-year-old and these nails just did not hold up I kept having to repress them on and then they would not stick and it was just such a hassle and by the end of the day I ripped them all off and threw them in the trash, it was just a waste of time and I would not use these again.
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
These nails are good if you have a special event and only need your nails done for a night. They tend to fall off fairly easily. The pigment of these nails is very nice and they do look good. Personally, I would just like for them to last longer.
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
I really liked these! I've never used stick on nails before but I enjoyed using these. The variety of nail sizes worked well for my smaller nail/finger sizes. They stayed on pretty well when I did not have to work. I would purchase in the future
Destany K.
Nashville, TN
Although these are super cute, cheap, and easy to apply, the fall off really easy and they are hard to file/cut to size and your preferred shape. They come with enough to do about 2 manicures but then you have a bunch of leftover pieces as well.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon