BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Courtney Z.
Sarasota, FL
This was my first time using press-on nails, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything great. I appreciated how the package included nail wipes and different sizes of each nail, but from the beginning I wished the instructions were a bit more helpful. I didn't realize until after I had applied the nails that there were numbers on the underside of the free edge to help me pick nails, which would have been helpful to know. Additionally, while they were fun to wear, since my natural nails aren't nearly that long, the pinky nail on my right hand came off after one day, forcing me to remove the other 9, which was an arduous process. I might try these again for a fun night out, but I don't see these becoming a part of my routine.
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
They come in a variety of different colors and patterns. I like to put a dab of nail glue on the adhesive to make them last a little longer. I always get so many compliments and they're so easy to use
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I recieved free in my Voxbox and considering that I've never used press on nails before, I'm really impressed! They are VERY easy to use and super sturdy. I'm a weightlifter and athlete and they held up. Plus I kept one of the nails on to go with my regular nail polish manicure set, and it lasted over a month! I had to pry them off! The only issue I have is that my hair gets stuck sooooo easily under them... definitely would recommend though!
Lana P.
Beverly Hills, CA
(I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own.)
I have seen the commercial for these nails countless times and have always been interested in trying them, so when I got them I was super excited to try them on and see if they would look as amazing as they did in the commercial. They didn't live up to the hype though.
Pros:Great price, variety of colors and designs, easy to apply and remove,no nail damage, good variation of nail sizes.
Cons:Fall of way to easily(one fell off after 4 hours.)and I reapplied another one in it's place the next day and it fell of again. Have to be very careful when cutting them down or you will end up over cutting them and the polish will chip at the side.
Overall I would give them an 8. If they would have lasted longer they would have been a 10 .
Jessica A.
I recently got a sample of these for free in a Voxbox. I have used these nails way before I tried the sample though. imPRESS nails are my absolute go-to for special events when I want my nails to look extra fancy. I love the variety of designs imPRESS offers, and the price can't be beat. The nails are also short enough that contact wearers do not have to worry about anything. As for staying power however, these nails seem to be hit or miss. I have had some packs of nails that will last almost a week as advertised, and then I have had others only stay on for a few hours. I am not sure what the difference is. I always follow the instructions. I do now avoid washing dishes or using lotion when wearing these nails, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
When I saw the impress press-on manicure nails in my college voxbox I was SO excited! Especially since it was my first voxbox and the one I got were so cute!:) I got the pink zebra ones :) but when I tried them.. I was disappointed! When I washed my hands one nail would fall off and it would get caught in my hair.. they should make it with better glue!!! & also it was hard to find a nail that would fit good on my finger. so they should make it different sizes.. more spares.. and put nail glue on the whole nail... not leaving a small thin line gap without it and when you wash your hands it gets moist and easier for it to fall off.. I would not buy these... not worth the money in my opinion. But great for any emergency like situation like last minute dinner plans, dates, etc.. I love the whole idea just wish the product was better...
Cinella R.
Austin, TX
First time using press-on nail and i totally loved them! They were so easy to put on and take off. They lasted over a week too! I just loved how many options there are and highly recommend them!
Tara A.
Kittery, ME
I was intrigued when I saw these in my Mom VoxBox. I remember fake nails like these from when I was a kid ya know?

However I love a good manicure and hate chipping so I thought I would try it!

I had one fall off before a week ended but the rest lasted the entire guaranteed week.

I did notice that some of the shine comes off on the tips and you can't buff it back.

However, I think these are perfect for a girls night or weekend or date night. I especially like them for the fun designs they have which make for a cute manicure. I HAVE repurchased these!!
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
They did not fit me, I have wide naibeds so it was unfortunate, so I put them on my 11 year old neighbor and they looked adorable. The designs were a bit juvenile though.
lizette r.
Palm Desert, CA
When i first saw these i immediately wanted to try them. I'm a nail bitter :/ and to help the problem i had been buying the Kiss Glue On in petite size so these imPress seemed perfect for me. I loved almost every single design they had available and the price was just about the same as my regular nails. So i bought me 2 packs/bottles (loved the bottle container btw) and followed instructions. Within one hour 2 in one hand and 1 on the other had fallen off so I replaced them and this time I pressed harder thinking they'd hold better but sadly they didn't :( I really loved the design and size that I decided to modify them a little. Since i was used to wearing the other kind that requires liquid glue, I went ahead and peeled off the glue that comes pre-set on these (took me an eternity lol) and applied them just like i would my regular glue-ons and it was worth it. They stayed on for more than a week i actually had to soak them in a remover because they were really glued in. In conclusion, these are great but glue should be a bit stronger in my opinion.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart