BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alicia T.
Henderson, NV
When I saw this product in my Spring VOXBOX I was a little confused. Wondering if they understood that I am a 23 year old woman, not a 13 year old girl.

It's a cute concept, just like all other press on/glue on nails. But it's not for me. If I'm going to have falsey's on my fingers (which I never do because they destroy my nails) I'm going to a salon. I guess I'm a little snobbish when it comes to nail art.

The packaging was super cute. I could see myself putting these on a young daughter of mine in the future just for fun. Needless to say I did try them on one hand - much to my chagrin. The glue was a little too thick, however it didn't last long and the nails themselves just seemed fake. The color was pretty but even so, I wouldn't purchase this product on my own.

In conclusion - I will pass. In this box, and in the store.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I received this in my #springvoxbox thinking about how when I took the survey I said I don't wear fake nails but figured why not at least try it. I can't remember what color I got these in but they were purple. They are simple to put on but, not all of them fit perfect on my fingers. After three days on fell of then about five days one started coming off. Soon After that I just took them off. Some of them looked pretty fake too I did have comments from people on them though. If I didn't tell them they were fake they may not have known. They aren't too hard to get off either. There defenitley better then the ones they had when I was growing up. I did actually go to Wal-Mart and buy some with a design. I was impressed with how well most stayed on considering I work at Vet so I'm cleaining a lot and using bleach and washing my hands often.
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
I received a set of these nails in the Spring Fever VoxBox, and I was excited to try them because I'd read a lot about them, and I'd seen a lot about them on the Internet. I decided to give them a test try a week before a wedding I was attending to see if I liked them. If I did, I had planned on going out and buying a new set to wear for the actual wedding. Well, the nails didn't last all that long: two days with all 10 nails on. After about two days, the nails started to fall off. I hadn't done any particularly hard work that involved using my hands a lot so I was rather disappointed. But I have to say, they look nice and fit my fingers well so if there's ever a more formal event I'm going to, I'd definitely buy these for a one-night event.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only expected these nails to last a night, but to my surprise they lasted two. They bottle says a week but I would have to consider the different activity levels of different people. The voxbox says college on it, this is great for last minute parties or footballs or outings with friends. They are cheap, cute and easy to put on and come with variety of sizes to make sure they fit you. If you expected more or are older and have a lot more to do than just study and go to class you were probably let down but for I had in min for them they were amazing
Ruby A.
Phoenix , AZ
I got these in my college vox box and I like them! What set these apart from other press-on nails is that they feel comfortable on the nail, not like the nails you used to play around with when you were little. They don’t feel bulky and if applied correctly can look fairly natural. I put these nails on for a party and got a lot of compliments on the nail design. They come in a variety of different colors and designs which you could mix and match. Supposedly they last a week though mine only lasted four days. Once one came of I was able to pull the rest away pretty easily without damaging my nails. There are great when you are going out and don't have time to do your nails you can just press these on and you are good to go. They also make a great alternative to give your natural nails a chance to grow back and cover up a messed up mani.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
Love this press on nails brand they always have amazing colors to pick from and I swear to you I put these on my nails and they lost a solid 3 to 4 days even with showering
Cinella R.
Austin, TX
First time using press-on nail and i totally loved them! They were so easy to put on and take off. They lasted over a week too! I just loved how many options there are and highly recommend them!
Lana P.
Beverly Hills, CA
(I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own.)
I have seen the commercial for these nails countless times and have always been interested in trying them, so when I got them I was super excited to try them on and see if they would look as amazing as they did in the commercial. They didn't live up to the hype though.
Pros:Great price, variety of colors and designs, easy to apply and remove,no nail damage, good variation of nail sizes.
Cons:Fall of way to easily(one fell off after 4 hours.)and I reapplied another one in it's place the next day and it fell of again. Have to be very careful when cutting them down or you will end up over cutting them and the polish will chip at the side.
Overall I would give them an 8. If they would have lasted longer they would have been a 10 .
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
They come in a variety of different colors and patterns. I like to put a dab of nail glue on the adhesive to make them last a little longer. I always get so many compliments and they're so easy to use
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I recieved free in my Voxbox and considering that I've never used press on nails before, I'm really impressed! They are VERY easy to use and super sturdy. I'm a weightlifter and athlete and they held up. Plus I kept one of the nails on to go with my regular nail polish manicure set, and it lasted over a month! I had to pry them off! The only issue I have is that my hair gets stuck sooooo easily under them... definitely would recommend though!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart