BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
...I'd give them a high B. The adhesive did some minor damage to my nails- I definitely wouldn't use these on a regular basis. Granted, I pulled these off after I started going crazy so maybe it would have been less damaging had I used the acetone suggested on the packaging! I lost 1 nail within the same day in the process of showering, which is kind of strange, because the adhesive is pretty heavy duty. The patterns are tack. Lace? Snakeskin with glitter? Not feeling it. The solid colors are cuter (in my opinion). I feel like the main thing with these nails is they're simply too long. Sure, they can keep the tacky pattern, but just reducing the size of the nail makes it look so much more elegant and chic, instead of trashy ghetto airbrushing. Overall, I will never give up the pampering of a manicure, but these are a quick fix for someone who is used to tips or acrylics.
Mollie S.
I received these nails complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes in the Uni VoxBox... Although I was sent a design that I didn't like, I decided I would still give these nails a shot and ended up purchasing a different design from the store. I wasn't expecting anything special since false nails typically last 2-3 days on my hands. I wash my hands several times a day, shower at least once (sometimes twice) and I'm VERY rough on my hands. I work as a cashier, so I'm always grabbing products, working with money and change, and also stocking shelves/unloading shipments and boxes. I have now had these on for SIX days. I can tell they are going to last for several more as well... They are still so secure! On day four, one nail did loosen because I was filling coolers at work and moving around 30-packs of beer. However, it didn't fall off. It survived another two showers and two more shifts at work until I decided to pull it off myself (and it didn't come off easily!) and replace it with a new nail just in case. All in all, I am very please and will definitely be repurchasing!
Dana T.
I love this brand of press on nails. I often get compliments and questions about where I get my nails done - only to shock friends and family when I let them in on my press on nail secret. I enjoy the variety of sizes to get the best fit to each nail. I apply them using the adhesive pad already on the nail AND applying glue directly to my nail. That glue is sold separately...but it is the secret to long wear! Once applied, I get a solid week of wear. And that includes a normal week working in a veterinary clinic, doing dishes, and cleaning. If I trim the nails, I can then get an additional 3-5 days of wear after the first week. My only complaint is that they are a little too long for my preference. I'm used to them now, but I would prefer a shorter nail overall. But they can be clipped and filed shorter very easily - and with little damage to the nail.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
They don’t stay on. They’re kind of a boxy shape which makes it really easy to tell that they are press on nails. The application was easy but they didn’t stay on for more than an hour. Wouldn’t buy again.
Alexa C.
Ocala, FL
Cute for a night out or a event if you don’t like going to the salon to get fake nails. Easy to match your size and easy to put on. Only issue is they fall off pretty easy so I would keep nail glue handy.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
So easy to apply. Love the assortment available. I was able to remove and replace a nail very easily. Affordable price as well as available most retail stores like Target/ WalMart.
Meg G.
Rochester, NY
I didn't know what to expect with these nails. I'm not a big fan of fake nail manicures, but the design and packaging of these were cute and I was thrilled to see they didn't use bottles of glue for application.

Pros: Lots of designs to choose from, cute portable packaging. I liked the bit of flex to the nails when they were on, it felt more natural.

Cons: Hard to put on once you have a few already on -- the plastic part to peel back for adhesive does not come off easily. They don't last long (as expected) and sizes aren't perfect matches by far.

Overall: These would be absolutely perfect for when you want a quick and cute manicure for a night out or a special day. Maybe even a whole weekend. I would definitely buy them a few times a year for nails on the go if I can't get to a salon before a big event, but wouldn't buy them regularly for anything long-lasting.
Shannon W.
Honolulu, HI
In a nutshell... great idea, not quite perfected. I got these because I usually did acrylics and I wanted to take a break, but not sacrifice the beauty of great nails. I saw the commercial and decided to give a try. In the past I have tried glue on nails, and those never lasted long. I liked imPRESS because I didn't have to deal with glue. It seemed easy enough, size, peel, and stick. I gave this a C because some nails stayed on really well (for days), but others fell off within minutes. This became annoying because I'm one of those people who are really OCD when it comes to things being perfect. When one fell off, I wanted to take all of them off. I ended up resizing an extra nail that I had, cutting it, and reapplying it to the one that fell off. To give this an A and to repurchase, I would have to see that the company changed the adhesive to something stronger.
Kat Z.
I think these are a pretty nice nail product! They come in tons of colors and patters. I've heard people complaining about how these don't fit their nails well but i was able to match them up to mine perfectly! But it's probably because I have short nail beds and pretty small hands - meaning tiny fingernails! They also lasted quite sometime for me. I wash my hair everyday and they lasted a week, and probably could've lasted longer but I decided to take them off which was very easy. Sometimes the started to peel off but it was because of the hot water/steam, they will stick back on it you hold the nail down for a few seconds. The only thing it that some patterns look more fake than others and that the excess glue sticks out under the nail so they get kinda dirty.
Marissa M.
Rochester Hls, MI
i’ve tried to use these types of nail products so many times before and i always have hope for them, but unfortunately they never work out for me and end up falling off whenever i try to use my hands for anything.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon