BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Alicia V.
These nails are cute and easy to put on. They would be great for special occasions or events, but for everyday wear, fake nails are not for me.

Personally I like keeping my nails shorter and without polish. they look better and require less care.

But if you are looking for a good, easy to use fake nail, these are worth the price.

Some problems I encountered with them are that there isn't enough variety in nail size. there are more smaller sizes which is a pain if you have bigger nails like I do. The patterned ones don't have enough variety between nail sizes so 2 nails that are a different size have the same pattern.

Another problem I had was when peeling the plastic off to put the nail on. Then nail would bend and not come apart from the plastic easily. Also the size numbers on the inside of the tip are hard to read so it it hard to match sizes for the corresponding nails.
Mary K.
As the person who received the vox box I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to try these.
They should know by now that everyone's hands aren't the same size & that these one size fits all nails weren't going to do the trick.
After I got past that and the atrocious design printed on them I handed them over to my sister to try.
She said that they hold well for being press ons, better than the others that she has tried so far anyway.
You should clean your nails with nail polish remover instead of the pad that they give you in the pack because it doesn't do a proper job.
She tried the toilette & the thumb nail did not want to stick.
She said she would suggest you pressing the nail down for at least 20secs for it to properly adhere to your nail to last longer.
There was a good amount of glue on the back & they came off easy with no mess. She said overall the product gets a 79/100

Marissa M.
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I love these press on nails. I am someone who does not want to pay to get my nails done every other month so when I found these I fell in love. Mine last for a little more than a week and look so amazing!
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I received these in my Spring Fever Vox Box and they were AMAZING! I thought they were going to be silly like the ones I was used to in my childhood that would pop off the moment you tried to open a door or unbutton your pants. I was proven wrong. If applied properly (clean nails, press hard and long, let set for ~15 min.), they can last for a week or more. My ImPress manicure lasted a whole week through every shower, hand-washing dishes, etc. I didn't change a single thing about my daily habits and they only came off when I pried them off my hands. They were easy to cut/trim/file and even repaint (I can't commit to one color/design for more than a couple days). I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is interested in a professional-looking manicure with a college budget.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Who would think that these would be so easy to apply and No fuss, love the wonderful bold summer colors and variety of design, for anyone who wants to change color or style they are wonderful to purchase.
Alicyn N.
These are only okay if you need nails for like an hour. They dont handle water well and start to slide off your nail . If you are planning to wash your hands, I don't recommend.
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
I loved these nails super easy to apply but they do not last as long as glued on nails. But they still lasted me 7 days which I thought was good for the price and ease of applying.
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
Super cute and easy to apply! I like that no glue is necessary. I am a first time user and I love having my nails done. However, if you are looking to do your nails quickly for a party or graduation, impress is the way to go!
Leanna G.
Joliet, IL
I think the pattern was really cute. I don't normally wear fake nails. I usually just paint them myself so i was really excited to try these. I wore them for thanksgiving and they were perfect. I love them. They fit my nails perfectly. I know a lot of people said they are to short but they were perfect for me though i have really short nails anyways because they break alot. They were soo easy to apply. I put them on on thanksgiving morning and just took them of on the 30th. So they lasted a week. I didn't have any problems with them coming off or anything. They still looked perfect before I took them off and they probably would have stayed on longer but i didn't want them on anymore. I think they worked perfectly and I did dishes with them on everyday and washed my hands a lot so they last in water too. I absolutely love them and plan on going to buy more fun patterns soon.
Jessica F.
Absolutely love these nails they work amazing and if you just put a little bit of glue they stay on for about a week and I haven't had an no chipping or anything with these they're awesome product and a great price a 10 out of 10 for me
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart