BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm usually one to get my nails done professionally, but on the other hand the process of puttin these on seem much easier than the old glue sets. Will def be using these when I take my fakes off!!
Neri S.
San Antonio, TX
These are OK if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do your nails or to wait for your nails to dry. These don't fit right on my nails. Instead of looking like my own real nails, they look fake on me. YES, I know that these are fake nails, but I would have liked for them to look a bit more real on me. I put these on a Sunday, by Monday 1 fell off. By Thursday, 5 had already fallen. I took the remaining nails off, which could have lasted 2 more days, but I had to go places on Friday, and didn't want people to stare at my nails. It did hurt putting them on, but that's just me having a sensitivity. If removing these nails, I would recommended to soak in warm water, or remove with nail polish remover, as it HURTS removing it without any of the above, and it may cause your nail to split; which it did for me. I am only saying YES to recommending this product to others, as this product is great for little girls or teenagers.
kandiss J.
I received the Impress Nails complimentary from Influencer for my honest review. I really liked the color and designs on the nails and the package had a variety of different sizes to best fit my nails. They stayed on my fingers as long as i didnt move my fingers around to much and didn't do my normal everyday activities. Overerall i give them 3 stars. These are a great option for temporary pretty finger nails and great for kids and elderly. They have a ton of different designs and colors to choose from.
Yahaira G.
Chattanooga, TN
I received these from the College Voxbox and i was really excited about trying em' considering this was my first shot at glue on nails. I know glue on nails are not known for being the best but, i was optimistic. They are supposed to last a week but, they lasted less than five days. One of the nails came off in the shower while i was washing my hair. I kinda knew this would happen to be honest. The nails did not crack for me when i cut them to size. The pattern was cute and i got about five compliments from GUYS about how cute they looked. I liked that these nails looked great and gave me room in between painting my nails. The set comes with extra nails but, when i applied one next thing i knew it came off too! So, less than five days wear for me. Easy to come off, cute, good for like a special occasion and can't get your nails done. I would repurchase if i had something special or didn't have time to paint my nails. :)
Kaitlyn C.
Las Vegas
So far the nails are good and I'm not really a big fan of the oval edition they have. But yeah so far there really good, I like how you have to just peel the sticker off and put it on. So I would recommend it.
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I loved all of the designs that this line offered. The biggest problem that I found with the nails was that the nail sizes did not fit some of my nails. I understand that I have larger nails but I found the nail sizes to be very small. I tried to pass along the nails to my teenage cousin to use but she found that some of the nails were too big for her nails. I think that these would be a great product for someone who has a medium size nail bed due to the small size of the nails included. I was disappointed that I was not able to use them because the directions were straight forward and easy to understand. I think they would be great if they created them in various sizes to fit different nail types.
Kristen K.
Odenton, MD
I was really excited to try these when I got them in my box, so they were possibly the first things I tried. I loved the packaging, and the nail color was adorable (I got the color Joyride). They were easy to apply, and it was a good fit for my nails. They looked just like I had gotten acrylics. People complimented them every time they saw them!

My only downfall to these is that they're not very durable. People say that putting a drop of nail glue on them helps them last longer.. but the point of these is that you shouldn't have to use nail glue, so I don't really like that. They don't last if you're using a lot of water. Mine came off after about three days, between doing dishes, bathing the dog, taking showers, etc. So I wasn't too excited about that. That's my only complaint though! If you don't constantly have your hands in water, these are awesome and worth not going to the salon to spend $30+ on acrylics.
Aishe N.
Dayton, OH
I was sent the impress nails. They look very nice and are for a lot of nail types. I love the colors and my expectations were met. It was really long lasting, it did not come off. I would go and buy it myself.
Krys W.
Roxbury, MA
These are not (thank god) the awful press on nails we all remember from the 80's and 90's. They've been revamped with a better shape and fit, and modern designs.

I use glue in addition to the provided adhesive and get a week of wear easily. I also file the tips a bit to make them less square and more natural looking, and get constant compliments. I'm always being asked where I have my nails done - no one realizes they're press ons.

I would like to see more variety in the short length (medium is too long, and forget the long length), but that's really the only complaint.
Ashley B.
Hampstead, MD
I love these things because 1) No drying time! 2) They are super quick. I'm talking less than a few minutes. 3) No glue involved! They have adhesive already applied to the back of the nail so you just pop them on... like a sticker. 4) They last for up to a week!

I have two colors right now, TGIF and Lovestruck. I'm wearing TGIF right now and have had them on for 3 days without any of them falling off. I believe the last time I wore these they lasted about 6 days, then I just took the rest off. (They peel off pretty easily) However, these do come with lots of spares, so you could keep reapplying and make the manicure last longer. They matched my natural nail pretty closely but I still trimmed them a bit.

I got a few compliments already! My mom thought I had painted these myself since she knows I like to try out different nail art. I'm loving them and I'm thinking about trying a few new colors.

Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.