BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Emily W.
I never really liked Press-on nails so I was very reluctant to try them on. The peel-off backing was very hard to peel of and i bent a few nails trying. That said my sister, who also bought some, had them on in no time. once I had them on I was very happy for they did not budge. I was VERY happy with mine but 2 of my sister's fell of in four hours. They did mention to wait 30 minutes before exposing the nails to water. She did not. One of her nails looked very pixelated but otherwise we were satisfied by our designs. They advertised flexibility and the nails bent to fit the cuticle.
Brandy E.
Athens, GA
ImPRESS nails come in several gorgeous colors and prints. They can be applied in about 5 minutes and last for up to a week. I purchased a set shortly after seeing a print ad in a beauty magazine. The nails are quite short. I keep my nails trimmed short but have fairly long nail beds. Because of this, even with my nails trimmed as short as possible, the edge of the natural nail peeked out from underneath the artificial nail on my thumb and middle fingers. It was distracting to me but few other people seemed to notice. I received several complements on my manicure. The manicure lasted three days before the nails began to pop off. For me, this is typically how long any press on manicure lasts so no complaints there.
Kaylee V.
The nails stuck really well and I loved that they offered all different nails shapes. My only problem was that I have extremely small hands so I had some trouble fitting nails to mine!
Tatiyana C.
These are cute! I get gel manicures, so I didn’t have much of a need for these, but they are perfect if you don’t have time to get your nails done, but need an Instagram-worthy manicure!
Anastasia F.
Toccoa, GA
I took the nails out of the package (which is super cute, beeteedubs) and sized up the nails for my fingers. I took off the polish, trimmed them up, and stuck the nails on. The pattern on the nail is Starstruck, which, from afar, looks a bit like leopard print, but, up close, you’ll see that it’s a glittery snake skin pattern. The nails stick extremely well - it’s just like I’ve used nail glue! I haven’t had a problem at all with them falling off and I don’t even feel like I have to be gentle with what I’m doing. They’ve only been on for a day, but I have washed my hair, washed dishes, and made candy (I go to culinary school) with these things on and they’re definitely not budging. I was even able to open a soda can! The length of the nails are suitable for every day wear and aren’t ridiculous like most press-on nails are. I give them a 9/10, the only con being that I had a hard time matching the nails to the shape of my real nails
Rebecca M.
Hadley
Love these nails for a one day event. Beautiful and they actually were pretty sturdy for one day and then they start to fall off. Amazing if you have a date or something but don’t want to spend 35 dollars getting your nails done.
Farrah F.
They have a lot of really cute designs and colors for this product. The one that I got isn't really one that I would normally choose for myself, but it's fun and summery. They were really easy to put on, although I'm really not used to having super long nails, so I'm worried it may not last as long as it normally should/would. I won't be able to use this on a regular basis due to my profession, but I think it's a really cute idea for a night out and I liked how it quickly I could apply them even though I never do anything with my nails!
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I received this as a complimentary product in exchange for an honest review. I didn't like this product for me. My natural nails are pretty long and strong and very few of these fit over them. Also, my natural nail shape is quite square and you could see that on the sides of this oval tips of these nails. The application of the nails itself though was pretty easy. Measures which nail best fits your finger, prep with the alcohol pad, and while that's drying, peel of back of nail and then press down on your nail. These lasted pretty long too. I washed my nails at least 10 times a day, did the dishes with gloves on, and cooked and nothing came off.

Even though I wouldn't repurchase these for myself, I would recommend them for someone who has short nails that maybe wants a fun manicure without a major commitment.
Melissa D.
This was my first time trying fake nails and it was not a good experience for me. I did not like the style they gave me, but I looked past that because at least they were bright and shiny. I though that the case for the nails was kinda cute as it was in the shape of a nail polish bottle.
When it came time for me to put the nails on, I had to cut my natural nails almost to the cuticle to make sure that my nails would not peak through. After digging to find the right size for the nail I wanted, I had to press the nail on repeatedly because it was not fitting to my nail correctly. When I looked at the nail from the front I could tell the difference. At the end of the day I ended up taking the nails off because water would get between my nail and the fake nail no matter how hard I tried to let them stick together. Hopefully this was just me not knowing how to use fake nails, but i will stick to nail polish from now on!
Christy C.
Maryville
I love the ease of use of these products! And they don't tear up your natural nail like acrylic nails do! From Walgreens! They last a week sometimes two!! I highly recommend these and get many compliments daily!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart