BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tara A.
These are very convenient for when you want your nails to look good but don’t want to pay to get them professionally done! The press on are very easy to use and look natural when on. I would definitely recommend for the quick manicure that looks good!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
I thought the design of these nails were very nice. The packaging was very nice but the adhesive could’ve been better. I found that they would not stay on my nails. And it was actually very hard for me to make the nails fit directly onto my own nails.
morgenne c.
Georgetown, TX
I have used these manicures many times for various events and every single time I am complimented on my nails! These look great and stay on very well, I can usually get a week and a half use out of them which I honestly think is very worth it for the price.
Madison G.
Easley, SC
I wasn’t impressed with this one. It didn’t really fit my small fingers and didn’t look very nice at all. It seemed too obvious that they were fake. They aren’t expensive however and if you are good at applying nails like these, you may want to try.
Mercedes-Benz T.
I love the color selections and the designs, however, there are not enough variety on the shape of the nails. For many of the nails they were too small or not wide enough. I felt like this would be perfect younger girls because of the sizing.
Nikki H.
Pottsville, PA
These nails are good if you have a special event and only need your nails done for a night. They tend to fall off fairly easily. The pigment of these nails is very nice and they do look good. Personally, I would just like for them to last longer.
Lacy G.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
I was really excited to try these nails, but was greatly disappointed once I put them on. The concept is a great idea but the nails do not stay on at all. I am very hands on and I’m always doing something I’m a mom to three-year-old and these nails just did not hold up I kept having to repress them on and then they would not stick and it was just such a hassle and by the end of the day I ripped them all off and threw them in the trash, it was just a waste of time and I would not use these again.
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
I am super impressed with these nails that I received #complimentary in the #staycation box! They were super easy to apply and have actually lasted. I have used several different types of nails and after a few hours at work at least one or more has broken. BUT NoT these. They lasted my entire 9 hours shift. They look and feel natural and apply in minutes! I will absolutely be purchasing these in the future.
Kimberly A.
South Easton, MA
I really liked these! I've never used stick on nails before but I enjoyed using these. The variety of nail sizes worked well for my smaller nail/finger sizes. They stayed on pretty well when I did not have to work. I would purchase in the future
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Yikes, these were so odd! As a product straight form the box it was rather difficult to find the appropriate nail size for each fingernail that I needed. In the future I would only recommend these as a last-resort manicure alternative. Also was very difficult to remove (a pro and a con).
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart