BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
These are amazing. I was 150% skeptical. I have very small nails so I have never been able do do any press ons. But I wanted to give these a try because they have some amazing colors and designs. I bought a couple and when I got home I couldn't wait to try them out. I peeled my nails and got everything ready. And it was so simple I was worried and over prepared for nothing. They go on east and stay on for a long time. The only issue I had was doing dishes they lifted. So now I know i need gloves when wearing these. Over all so much fun and a great price. Can't wait to match things up for my next outing
Kayla V.
First off, I did not like the pink background and lace/fishnet design I received but I understood that beggars could not be choosers and applied them anyway. The first thing I noticed was that these nails are meant for someone with a flat nail. My nails are very curved. I have used nails in the past that offered a curved option.

The next thing I noted was though I had recently cut my nails down, my nail beds were too long for these nails. I applied them with a gap at the base so that I could match my own and the nail's tips. I've never had this problem before because other brands make the nails longer.

Lastly, the nails are raised. I prefer my press ons the lie more flat against my natural nail.
Laila O.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing artificial instant nails. Best I've ever used. I've had them last up to 4/5 days before. The key is to apply then after pushing back your cuticles and gently buffing the surface of your natural nail before applying. Makes all the difference in how long they last!

Crystal L.
Lewiston, NY
I don't do my nails often, but I love easy ways to get them done up nicely. I was excited to try these out, even though the design wasn't one that I would have picked for myself. They were incredibly easy to put on, once I matched up the right sizes to my small fingers. After I had them on I picked one of my new nail polish colors and painted them so they felt more like "me". This was very easy, and didn't take anymore than it would have painting my own nails.

I was disappointed only a few hours later when they started to fall off. The first time I washed my hands 2 came loose, and then one by one over the next few hours they were all gone.

So they would be great to wear for a night out, a wedding, a date. Something you want to dress your nails up for. Certainly not for anymore than that.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I Spotted The 2016 Broadway Nails Halloween Collection In Walgreens For $5.00 For These Halloween Design Nails They Are So Cute And Affordable & They Worked Good For Me Until 7 Days Except My Left Index Finger One It Fell Off In 3 Days & It Wouldn't Stay Even After I Put On Another Nail.But Overall the Nails fit comfortably and I didn't have to spend my usual $38 on getting my nails done.
Marissa L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried out my imPRESS nails over thanksgiving break since I didn’t have clinical or work at the hospital for a week. I had two classes left and decided to put them on and show them off. I have jammed my fingers several times in my athletic career which left my fingers and nails a little crooked so I had trouble getting the pointer finger nails to stick and had to replace them 3 times each.
They were a breeze to apply and I even applied one in the car! I received several compliments on how fabulous they looked but I had to take them off after 2 days because several had fallen off because I was packing, doing chores and being rather hard on them. I would definitely use these again for a wedding or special event! Much cheaper than the pros, I got the same look and it was not damaging to my nails!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
It's been many years since I have tried press on nails, that is until I received imPRESS Press-on Manicure from Influenster in my ShimmerVoxBox. I was surprised that they were press on with no glue needed as they have a dual layer adhesive and had a gel finish! I was very impressed before even opening the package. They came with a prep pad to clean your nails with prior to application and 30 nails including 6 accents. Finding the perfect size was super easy and application was a breeze. I love how they look and feel and am definitely going to continue using ImPRESS for my mani's ❤❤💅💅
Erica K.
Love love love this brand! Perfect for when I dont have time to make it to the nail salon. You cant open a can of soda but other than that, they stayed on all night.
Angel H.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
Just bought my second set of nails. The first set are still on my nails. I've had them on for 6 days. I haven't replaced any nails all the originals. I have gotten so many compliments on them too! I made sure to really prep my natural nails before applying them and the best thing about them is that you can clip them down and file them to your liking. It makes them look like shellac nails and I absolutely adore them!
Brooke M.
Portland, ME
This manicure was average. The nails were very fake looking (expected), and the design I received was incredible out dated and off trend. The quality was average and nails stayed on for about three days.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart